BF3 Players

[JiF]{zs}wids67
Forum User

BF3 Players

Post by [JiF]{zs}wids67 »

I have noticed quite a lot of people on BF3, Who can't play the game. What I mean by this is they are used to playing arcade
style first person shooters and can't play battlefield properly. It's squad based so 1st thing should be get into a squad.
Even players with clan tags are not doing this... (I'm a one man fraging machine) then go away and play cod mw with the rest of your kind.
I was on MoonGamers MeatGrinder today and made it to the A flag (on the underground map) 3 times with one guy called Zulu.
but we kept getting killed because our team seemed to be happy clocking up frags from a nice camp site.. I kept saying "push up"
yet no its all about kill/death ratio to them. I think it all went wrong with Bad company coming over to the PC... the console kiddies followed it.

Forget the frag and get the flags!! as a squad of course

Moan over :wave:
[JiF]Uncle Stinky
Forum User

Re: BF3 Players

Post by [JiF]Uncle Stinky »

I agree completely. I was mentioning last night on TS that so many players still don't join squads. On a map like Koshar Canals, that means the US player often has to keep spawning back on the ship.

The other thing is that you see people taking off in vehicles without waiting for someone to join, which is stupid as that second player can repair and keep the vehicle in the game.

D'oh!
[JiF]phantomx
Forum User

Post by [JiF]phantomx »

I also completely agree. Anybody that looks at my stats will see that I am not the best shot. I am getting better but my KDR is not very good. I get the points by obtaining objectives, spot assists, kill assists, and general team work (med packs, revives and ammo). Lately I have been liking the javelin/soflam combo. I don't have the soflam unlocked but if somebody on our team has it I usually pair up with them. In fact one server I have been going to when ours is not full, we all teamed up together. All in a tank, I was the eng (my role to heal tank and use the javelin), support to keep me filled with javelins, 3rd seat in tank for spotting. Man we dominated.

Also this works well on the crane map...

Can't do that when your whole team think they are "Rambo".
[JiF]{zs}wids67
Forum User

Post by [JiF]{zs}wids67 »

Yeah that's another point... The amount of times I have ran-out of ammo and team don't hand it out. :roll:
its like its a personal supply for them 8/
[JiF]BloodGod
Forum User

Post by [JiF]BloodGod »

Agreed on all counts
We all have our time to die.....yours just happens to be now

[JiF]Trogdor
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Trogdor »

Today was the first day I really saw how useful squad specializations can be. For those that don't know, as you reach the higher ranks you unlock things like additional ammo or flak protection for not just yourself, but everyone in the squad. I was part of a group of 4 that had squad Ammo, Suppression, and Cover (not sure what the 4th guy was up to…) and we couldn't be stopped.

Paired up with WT for a bit this afternoon and got him some assist points in the tank. Now I just need Zouga and Seals to get on at the same time and we'll have a PS3 squad! (Harrick, where are you??)
[JiF]Uncle Stinky
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Uncle Stinky »

Yeah, that greande specialization is a godsend when you have the M320. It makes you a mobile mortar.
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

squad sprint and squad explosive is great carring 9 instead of 5 roquets is a blast or 2 claymores instead of 1 same goes for c4. squad allows u to spawn back in the front rows of the battlefield. i always play with the same guys and we are all on ts at the same time, this and squad is deadly ranking up 30 to 3 kdr
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
[JiF]Pvt. Harrick
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Pvt. Harrick »

Salvaging an old computer and may be able to play with yall soon. Perhaps JiF can fix this horrible style of gameplay ;)
"It is well that war is so terrible, or we should grow too fond of it."