Just wanted to say "Hi!"

Topics about EA's Battlefield 1942 game
ATF Runs Like Hell
New User

Just wanted to say "Hi!"

Post by ATF Runs Like Hell »

I have started playing on your BG42 server occasionally, usually on Mondays. Last Tuesday night, I got about 10 AFT members and we jumped on your server for about 2 hours. It was a lot of fun. Thanks for the cool server and the great attitudes.

If I set up some times when I can get a group of ATFers onto your server, do you want to know so that there can be a large number of real people? If so, would this be the correct place to post the info?

I also plan to set up some events on our ATF server with BG42. Would you all be interested in knowing when I did this so we could play together?

Thanks, guys!!
[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

Re: Just wanted to say "Hi!"

Post by [JiF][AARP]Tissueman »

Thanks for stopping by. It would be great if you let us know. I can't guarantee who will show up, but I know we have a few who like to play BG42 also.

Tissue
Ensuring the security of Western Democracy through superior tissue products.
[JiF]Sgt Shellshocked
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Sgt Shellshocked »

Glad to hear that you are enjoying our server , I have played with some of you ATF guys before and it's been great fun.
Our players are geographicaly split between America and Europe but you will usually find someone playing.
This forum is a great place to keep us up to date and it would be fun to have larger numbers playing together.

We operate the following bf1942 schedule

Sunday - Tue - bg1942 (v1.7)
Wed - Thur - bf1942 (inclufing road to rome and secret weapons expansion mods)
Fri-Sat - EoD v2.31 (bf1942 vietnam mod)

Thanks for your post and we look forward to seeing more of you guys on our server.

- Shell

:)
[JiF]Gib

Post by [JiF]Gib »

Hey, you guys should jump on our TS and let us know if your on. I havent played 42 in some months now and feeling the need to get back on ;)
[JiF]Alexander theGreat
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Alexander theGreat »

Welcome to the forum!
I played with you and the other ATF guys some rounds BG. It was always fun! So if you could tell us here, when you will come with others I will try to join you.

Alex

PS: Gib! I think you lost all your BF/BG skills over the months :shoot:
:) ;) :)