Forum User

Re: Gib the new Doc

Post by [JiF]DaftGeordie »

Indeed
[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

[JiF]KellysHero wrote:makes you wonder now...
Not a helpful comment!
Check the date of the original post & reconcile with other posts elsewhere re dates given.
Then reconsider your post
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

This is exactly why cheating cannot be tolerated by JiF. A dark cloud of suspicion hovers above and takes way longer for it to go away then it was to create.
Personally I will go on blindly believing that nobody in JiF is cheating. :hug: Group hug :hug:

As Stewie says: "Mark my words: when you least expect it, your uppance will come."

-- Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:54 pm --

It also makes me wonder why Grimp has not been playing. Maybe he got banned!!! I have always wondered about him. He has shifty eyes and sometimes is a very sneaky person.
Some days he is God like when playing and sometimes he just sucks. Makes me wonder.
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

I try to avoid wondering
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

Ya know I have heard that about console players ;)
[JiF]KellysHero
Forum User

Post by [JiF]KellysHero »

I was aware of the dates, more that the thread stuck out to me as I was one of his opponents in that round. A round so frustrating of not being able to take him out over and over again, that I my mouse was nearly thrown across the room when it was over. It was probably outside the time line, but still made me thing of the other times I've played with or against Gib recently. Granted haven't played in a over a month due to time constraints, I did play at times he confessed to using the hack whether he employed with or against our team. I know there are plenty of others I've gone up against that were using a hack and it is part of the game you get over, just sucks when it was one of your fellow JiFFer's employing.
You've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?
[JiF]phantomx
Forum User

Post by [JiF]phantomx »

I guess with everything everybody is saying (the good and the bad), it ultimately comes down to this in my books. The trust is gone. I am most times on the opposing sides of most JiF games (arriving too late) and I know I am unsure on some games was it Gib's talent or software that lead to his outstanding matches. We now don't know and can only take his word, which doesn't mean much as that trust level is gone.
Can he get it back (if he wishes to return?), I think so. But it will be very difficult, especially in this context. We all play games with a handle, playing with the anonymity that this allows. We can not see each other, look over your shoulder and see that "Yes you are playing fairly now"....so how do we gauge when he has earned or trust back or that the punishment is over and all is forgiven. Hard to say. Time will have to tell.
For now I want to believe that Gib is a good person and this foray into the hacks was as he described.