Forum User

Re: Maps

Post by [JiF]cam »

thanks for the info Brick. Have a good day. cam
[JiF]rix
Forum User

Post by [JiF]rix »

Never tried EoD but maybe I can give it a shot if we get it up and running.
/rix
[JiF]major confusion
Forum User

Post by [JiF]major confusion »

Been playing EOD. This look like it would be fun. Also been playing Desert Shield for BF42. That might be another possibility. :)
"You can't say civilization isn't advancing; in every war they kill you in a new way."
Will Rogers
Image[url=steam://friends/add/'.76561198080391609.']Image[/url]
[JiF]Sgt Shellshocked
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Sgt Shellshocked »

EoD v2.31 coming to a JiF server near you soon ...

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRwwUZLV-IE[/video]

:)
[JiF]curtis
Forum User

Post by [JiF]curtis »

cooooool, thanks shell :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

-- Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:55 am --

Hey guys, what do you think of EOD in our rotation, i personally love it but hardly anyone is playing it... and most of the few people i meet there come to ask me, when BG or BF is coming again in the rotation, i know that in general numbers are down on our server and i really would love to see it getting more crowded again, maybe it´s helpful to drop this mod, my suggestion would be, to play half of the week bf and the other half bg, what´s your opinion on that guys???

p.s. what do you think of adding "aces over italy" to our bg rotation? i love it and played it online a couple of weeks ago on a server and it really was a blast... played also "cologne" & "ghostfront" - thanks to Alex switching the maps:)) & they really rock but i don´t know if they are in our rotation or not, because i´ve never seen them before, would it be possible to put them more in front of the rotation if most of you agree on that too?

-- Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:57 am --

Hey guys, what do you think of EOD in our rotation, i personally love it but hardly anyone is playing it... and most of the few people i meet there come to ask me, when BG or BF is coming again in the rotation, i know that in general numbers are down on our server and i really would love to see it getting more crowded again, maybe it´s helpful to drop this mod, my suggestion would be, to play half of the week bf and the other half bg, what´s your opinion on that guys???

p.s. what do you think of adding "aces over italy" to our bg rotation? i love it and played it online a couple of weeks ago on a server and it really was a blast... played also "cologne" & "ghostfront" - thanks to Alex switching the maps:)) & they really rock but i don´t know if they are in our rotation or not, because i´ve never seen them before, would it be possible to put them more in front of the rotation if most of you agree on that too?