Good list of Patron Favors

A few of us have started playing DDO. It's now free to play. (Although you can still spend plenty of money with micro-transactions if you choose!) We play on the Khyber world.
Grab the client here!
[JiF]Uncle Stinky
Forum User

Good list of Patron Favors

Post by [JiF]Uncle Stinky »

This is a useful list if you are thinking about boosting your favor with the Patrons in the game. If you hit the P key, you can see your Favor level, and in another tab you can see which quests give you Favor with each Patron. If you redo a quest on a more difficult level, then you get more Favor.

The first goal should be to get to 75 Favor withthe Coin Lords, as that gives you another bag for your inventory.

Another good one looks to be House Kundarak, as with 75 Favor that allows you to buy another bank tab (20 slots) for 2,000 platinum.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=218367" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
[JiF]Der Hesse
Forum User

Re: Good list of Patron Favors

Post by [JiF]Der Hesse »

Next cool favorlevel is 150 for the Coin Lords. Then you can get another inventoryslot when woyou have a collapsed portable hole and 20.000 platinum.
[JiF]Doc
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Doc »

I like patrón silver. Excellent with some ice and a slice or two of lime.

-- less than a minute ago --

Could have swarn it said "Patron Flavors", i guess we dont have any tequila drinkers :think:
[JiF]Gib

Post by [JiF]Gib »

Ya Doc! Love tequila too (whiskey -crown royal my fav though) ;)
[JiF]Top321us
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Top321us »

Love Tequila! My favorite is 100 Anos. I found it in Mexico a couple years ago. It took me forever to find a store here in the states that would order it for me.
As my brother told me many years ago, the older I get the less I drink but it cost me more!
So so true!