Ok moving up in the world lol

A place to talk about Play Station Console games in general
[JiF]Navy_Seals
Forum User

Ok moving up in the world lol

Post by [JiF]Navy_Seals »

Ok guys i am getting a PS3 on Nov 2 i put one on layway at kmart so i could pay on it an dnot mess our bills up i also put Medal Of Honor and COD4 for it as well probably for xmas i will get either BF3 or COD MW4 just wanted to know which yall will be getting. I have never played FPS for console games so i will need to be trained lmao Just let me know
[JiF]pop51
Forum User

Re: Ok moving up in the world lol

Post by [JiF]pop51 »

hi Navy I dont have a consol but i will be getting bf3 for the computer hope to see you
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

Hi Navy,

glad to hear that there will be another Jiffer to play online with on PSN.

I would (imho) drop the COD4 and MoH orders and grab a copy of BFBC2, and perhaps download BF1943 from the online store (although the button mapping is different)

Or just get BF3 which launches on 25th Oct.

by the time you have the console most fps players will be playing CoDMW2 or BF3 plus Resistance 3 and Gears of War 3 are also about to come out.

I find CoD to be very cartoonlike and its much more about individual play rather than team play, and I played the MoH beta and was not impressed, nor do I know anyone who has the game and still plays it.

I'll be getting BF3 and already play bfbc2 almost exclusively so I have a bit of a selfish motive. If you get BC2 we could team up in Onslaught mode which is coop so you could get an intro with me at ur side (a scary thought I know)

ZtF
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

[JiF]CowHide
Forum User

Post by [JiF]CowHide »

I would agree with Zouga about MOH (I'm assuming you mean MOH 2010), I bought it for 15 bucks on pc when it was on a steam sale and if I paid anymore then that I wouldn't have been happy about it. Campaign was just ok nothing special but the Multiplayer seems off for some reason and I just can't get into it.
Image Image
"Moo Sarge, I said Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!"
[JiF]Navy_Seals
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Navy_Seals »

Well i am gonna get BF3 and i think BFBC2 is just $30 or something like that. Might have to wait till xmas for BF3 lol we put it on laway so not sure we can change it after we have been making payments on it but should have the ps3 in the first week of Oct. But getting those games so i can get used to playing PS3 fps games lol
[JiF]Daterminaytah
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Daterminaytah »

i say bf3 also ... even if it sucked .... everyone i know will be playing it

and bfbc2 is awesome :)
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

Dater, do you have a PS3?
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula