Auctions

A few of us have started playing DDO. It's now free to play. (Although you can still spend plenty of money with micro-transactions if you choose!) We play on the Khyber world.
Grab the client here!
[JiF]Der Basilisk
Forum User

Auctions

Post by [JiF]Der Basilisk »

I wanted to sell some items, but i can have only one auction running at a time. This is not very effective. Am i doing something wrong?
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Re: Auctions

Post by [JiF]Mike »

That sounds like it may be a limit on the free account.
ImageImage
[JiF]Der Hesse
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Der Hesse »

No, i can have lots of Auctions. Also a free Account.
[JiF]Der Basilisk
Forum User

I´m going nuts. I still don´t have that upgrade to a premium account, although i have bought things at the DDO-store. And they don´t seem to answer to tickets. :thumbdown:
[JiF]Uncle Stinky
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Uncle Stinky »

I'm not sure I understand. Just buying things at the DDO Store won't upgrade your account. Yopu need to actually pay and subscribe to do that.

A lot of us have VIP Accounts, which is $29.99 every 3 months. I get plenty of enjoyment for $10/month.
[JiF]Der Basilisk
Forum User

There seem to be three different kinds of accounts. The free account - play two characters for free, limited access to quests. Then there is the premium account - an upgrade, after you have bought something in the DDO-Shop (Hesse has gotten one for example and another friend, too) - you get two more character slots, no PP-maximum on your wealth, don´t know what else. And then, there is the VIP-account, like you have or Gib and some of the others.

They don´t answer to tickets and it is almost impossible to get them on the phone. Thats customer support par excellance. ;(
[JiF]Uncle Stinky
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Uncle Stinky »

Actually, we were stuck in one the Delera's Tomb quests the other night, where you open the Soul Locks. But you need to kill a Soul Lock Guardian first, and the Guardian never spawned. We were stuck in a locked room. So Gib submitted a ticket and in about five minutes a GM opened the gates for us. So it does work sometimes.
[JiF]Der Basilisk
Forum User

Well, after hours of waiting at the waterhole (i.e. the waiting loop), some support guys showed up. I managed to separate one from the herd and cornered him, so he had to do my bidding. :evil:

After all, he set my account to premium. Lets wait what comes next.
[JiF]Gib

Post by [JiF]Gib »

Some DMs are real donkey rear ends. I opened up a ticket on one char for missing +1 4th level stat to my dex that was not showing on the sheet. +1 from levels was supposed to show up in the detail for the score as "+1 Feat Bonus" but was not. 2 tickets and 2 DM's just replied back that they don't provide game play help. That night, 2 more people made it onto my list of evil doers that are in need of a fiery wrath smack down!

:shock:

Finally opened a 3rd ticket and a DM named Phoenix finally helped me out.
[JiF]Der Basilisk
Forum User

Well, i should be happy that i´m not the only one who encounters these problems, but i am not.

Lets hope, that no other problems will happen.