Quest list by level

A few of us have started playing DDO. It's now free to play. (Although you can still spend plenty of money with micro-transactions if you choose!) We play on the Khyber world.
Grab the client here!
[JiF]Gib

Quest list by level

Post by [JiF]Gib »

Quest list by level:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... l=en#gid=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The following link leads to a Comprehensive Quest List which includes:

Quest Name
Level
Patron
Base Favor
Normal
Hard
Elite
Bestowed By
Base XP
You will also notice 3 tabs at the top of the first page on the left. These are tabs.

■One tab is the Quest List with every quest currently in the game in order of level.
■I have one tab for the Prerequisites for the Raids currently in the game.
■I also have a tab for Chain Quests in the game with the order of Quests needed.
This list is an ever evolving document. The Dev's are always changing something to challenge every adventurer in Stormreach to dream a bigger dream. I regularly update the Quest List. I've been keeping it for a long time, and drop it over to friends and guildies and especially newbies. I have spend many hours lost in Stormreach, and this handy dandy list helps me find my way. I hope everyone can find this a quick easy guide to help them get where they need to go See ya in Stormreach,

-Rowanheal