Stinky's laptop suffers a critical hit!

A few of us have started playing DDO. It's now free to play. (Although you can still spend plenty of money with micro-transactions if you choose!) We play on the Khyber world.
Grab the client here!
[JiF]Uncle Stinky
Forum User

Stinky's laptop suffers a critical hit!

Post by [JiF]Uncle Stinky »

My laptop's screen died last night, right in the mddle of a tough DDO dungeon fight. Srry Gib, Gav, Top et al, I could not get back in. Wore, i foundout my warranty has expired.

So i won't be back on until Sunday afternoon, when i get back home and have my desktop.
[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

Re: Stinky's laptop suffers a critical hit!

Post by [JiF][AARP]Tissueman »

[JiF]Uncle Stinky wrote:My laptop's screen died last night, right in the mddle of a tough DDO dungeon fight. Srry Gib, Gav, Top et al, I could not get back in. Wore, i foundout my warranty has expired.
Don't you hate it when the bad guys use the 'kill the laptop screen' spell? Sorry to hear about that. Good luck with the repair.

Tissue
Ensuring the security of Western Democracy through superior tissue products.
[JiF]Gib

Post by [JiF]Gib »

Oh man that sucks bud. I thought you got frustraded and had to take a breather ;)

We ended up finding the rez shrine and finished the adventure. We won't do the Trog's Clutch again until we have a full party of level 4's lol. That one's an unpleasant woman....

Hope you get er fixed soon!
[JiF]Top321us
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Top321us »

Sorry to hear about the laptop Uncle. We wondered what happened. My computer crashed the other day, I left Pop in the same type fight.

Hope it is fixable.