JiF Guild Basics

A few of us have started playing DDO. It's now free to play. (Although you can still spend plenty of money with micro-transactions if you choose!) We play on the Khyber world.
Grab the client here!
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

JiF Guild Basics

Post by [JiF]Mike »

Guild basics:

There are 3 ranks that I know of in the guild. They are Guild Leader, Officer, & Member. Any current member of the JiF clan (has been invited and thus earned the right to use the [JiF] tag in other games) can join the guild and will automatically be promoted to an officer. As far as I can tell the officer rank simply lets you invite other people and do a few other minor things. If we get to a point where it no longer makes sense to make everyone officers we'll deal with it then. If you run a dungeon or play with someone you meet in the game that wants to join feel free to invite them, but they will only be a part of the guild and not the clan overall. The same rules will apply for clan membership as they do in other games. They must be invited by a current member.

There isn't any real structure or big plans for this guild other than playing and having fun. (Although I would like to get an airship!) I probably don't need to say it, but just remember the core ideals of JiF. 8) See ya out there!
ImageImage
[JiF]bigjohnson
Forum User

Re: JiF Guild Basics

Post by [JiF]bigjohnson »

how do I join the guild?
[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

Post by [JiF][AARP]Tissueman »

[JiF]bigjohnson wrote:how do I join the guild?
Someone else will have to tell you that. I just wanted to say good to see you again. It's been a while. I trust all is well.

Tissue
Ensuring the security of Western Democracy through superior tissue products.
[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

[JiF]bigjohnson wrote:how do I join the guild?
I went to the mailbox & sent you a Guild Invite to your name BigJiF + I gave you a little donation to help you along the way!
The mailboxes are the red floaty things, I'm sure you'll find one on your map :D