So what weapons are you using?

[JiF]Uncle Stinky
Forum User

So what weapons are you using?

Post by [JiF]Uncle Stinky »

I've got most of the weapons upgrades unlocked from the challenges, and have been trying out different ones as I play.

I usually have one SMG or assault rifle, and one sniping rifle.

I've now got the Gerund AR (good damage and allows the grenade launcher) and the Barnett light rifle (slow reload but packs a heavy punch).

I like the SMGs but but really miss the nade launcher. Haven't tried the pistols yet.

I've been mainly playing Medic, and rackling up lots of points from heals and buffs. I sometimes go Engineer, rarely Soldier and have not yet tried Operative.
[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Re: So what weapons are you using?

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

I use the Euston AR as Primary with the 6 vent muzzle, D-Flex red dot sight, Underslung nade launcher & Duct tape mag.
Secondary I also have the Barnett fitted with the Snoop-R Scope.
I have started by playing soldier, as it seems that there aren't that many about & it is easy to run out of ammo on primary & you don't want to be in close range with the Barnett as your only back-up.
I did try Medic at lunchtime & you sure do rack up the points with the revives & heals. Next XP purchase has to be the self-revive kit!! Now that is a real handy thing to have.
I've switched to the heavy body type as I really don't see me leaping about too much.
[JiF]corn
Forum User

Post by [JiF]corn »

Did you unlock a lot of that stuff on Campaign mode?
[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

Hi Corn

You have to complete the 4 Challenges (the bottom option of the play modes) to unlock some of them, like the Barnett.
If you go into the Challenges menu & point the mouse at each challenge it will tell you what unlocks you can get by completing each one.
A tip for the one where you have to hit the eight lit circles is make sure you have a character with the light body type (which you can just adjust for completing the challenge) This is because to get 1 of the lights on a high box in the corner you need to do some wall running which only the light body can perform & of course the light body is better at jumping & scaling heights. It drove me mad for a few attempts with a medium weight until the penny dropped. :lol:
I think the other unlocks just come with levelling up. I'm on level 17 or 18 now.