Starbuck, having trouble (typical)

Use this forum to post questions about banning or general problems with any of the JiF servers. It will help if you can provide as much information as you can (i.e. server, player name, IP address, date/time, map, etc.)
[JiF]LtComStarbuck
Forum User

Starbuck, having trouble (typical)

Post by [JiF]LtComStarbuck »

Please include the following info to this post so we can help you as fast as possible. An admin should respond shortly after you post. Please post after the "-->" and leave formatting in tact.

Player name you were using at time of Ban -->[JiF]LtComStarbuck

Time and Date of Ban: --> N/A

Description of what happened, and why you think you were banned:
-->

I haven't played in gosh well more than a year. I felt nostalgic and tried to log on last night. Is the old server still functioning, maybe I am logging into an old IP address. Sorry for the confusion if so, hoping someone might be able to help me out would love to do some old school creative Starbuck style self-fragging. I was always so good at finding new ways to kill myself (know your strengths.)
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." --AEImage
[JiF]BloodGod
Forum User

Re: Starbuck, having trouble (typical)

Post by [JiF]BloodGod »

Welcome back ole friend, yes the server has changed while you have been away the new IP is 216.155.146.150

Kill ya soon, your friend BG
We all have our time to die.....yours just happens to be now

[JiF]LtComStarbuck
Forum User

Re: Starbuck, having trouble (typical)

Post by [JiF]LtComStarbuck »

Thank you BG...I found it! Jumped on to play a bit and had some fun beating up on bots but didn't see any body. Maybe I will jump on again this evening.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." --AEImage