Recommendations

A place to talk about any Non-Political topics that are on your mind. Keep it clean please.
[JiF]Pvt. Harrick
Forum User

Recommendations

Post by [JiF]Pvt. Harrick »

Is there anyone whom has played airsoft who cn recommend a good cheap gun? Preferably a historical looking one.
"It is well that war is so terrible, or we should grow too fond of it."
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Re: Recommendations

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

Ha, I still have a couple of these in my attic. I had a battery operated SA80(HMAF gun) that held 600 pellets in a clip and could empty them all in about 8 seconds.

Oh what fun!
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

[JiF]Doc
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Doc »

Whats the price range your looking at? I have a few id like to sell.

Most of the WW2 era guns are a bit pricy for a good one depends on what your doing with it. Theres some spring operated plastic ones fairly cheap. The real steal/ wood ones can go for $200 - $1000's.

Are you looking for something to target / backyard shooting? Or something match worthy?
Gnome-father
Forum User

Post by Gnome-father »

Sure, google AGM M40 AEG.

I own 3 airsoft guns, but they are in the $ 450 range. (G3A3, M16A4, and a Dragunov SVD)

I've tried that airsoft gun, and it's pretty much for that low price!
Last edited by Gnome-father on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[JiF]Pvt. Harrick
Forum User

Looking for just a gun to use in a match, have a few places around here to play. Price rrange maybe upto $250 but thats hopeful, looking for Gas blowback or preferably AEG tho.
Nice Zouga
Max
Forum User

Post by Max »

is this paintball type guns of which you speak? if so i live in montana and can look here for you. just tell me type spec and price you want and i will look no problem. :thumbup: we like guns in montana, but you cant have my .50cal(joking) wish i had 1.
Gnome-father
Forum User

Post by Gnome-father »

Max wrote:is this paintball type guns of which you speak?
Well, Max. They're pretty much the same, except Airsoft fires BB while paintball fires....paintballs. :)

I have a .68 caliber at home!
;D
[JiF]Pvt. Harrick
Forum User

yea there is wuite some difference, however i play lots of paintball, more than airsoft. I think im set for paintball tho, thx max :lol: :cool:
Gnome-father
Forum User

Post by Gnome-father »

[JiF]Pvt. Harrick wrote:yea there is wuite some difference, however i play lots of paintball, more than airsoft. I think im set for paintball tho, thx max :lol: :cool:
Buy a Tippmann A5

'Nuff said :)
[JiF]Alexander theGreat
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Alexander theGreat »

I must admit that I don´t know what Airsoft is. What is BB?

I have a paintball gun, which I can´t recommend:
http://www.paintballshop24.de/product_i ... hwarz.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Two times it stopped working and I had to continue play with a rental gun.

You guys can play with these under age of 18? In Germany that would not be possible. They have to hide the playfields deep in the woods and there are many restrictions, if you want to open a playield. It is not allowed to shoot outside an playfield. Often Paintballers are described here as Nazis. Last year some politician wanted to stop paintball in total everywhere in Germany by law :(
[JiF]Pvt. Harrick
Forum User

Alex havent you ever had a little rifle that shoots little round balls? A BB is: in terms of the "firearm" a small metal sphere the diameter of which is less than a centimeter. For the purpose of this thread tho, the type of BB is for sport, these are small normally plastic balls, that shot at a relatively high velocity from model guns. Like miniature paintballs, with the same size gun. Airsoft is for REALISM though :mrgreen:

@Max: this .50 cal http://topairsoftsniperrifles.com/50-ca ... per-rifles" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
or this .50 cal http://www.kapowwe.com/1-1-607.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;