Call of Duty Black Ops

A place to talk about games in general
[JiF]Cesar
Forum User

Re: Call of Duty Black Ops

Post by [JiF]Cesar »

Gnome-father wrote:If you don't have Crysis 1 then please spend your money on Crysis 1 first. Then buy Crysis 2, Ok? :/

Please try Crysis 2 on your Xbox, and compare the graphics with the PC version. If the PC version is better I'll donate 50 peanuts to you. If they're the same(console port) YOU donate 50 peanuts to me! :D :P

Deal?

Haha :P

I'm not saying that the graphics aren't the same :P I'm just saying that a game can be good even though alot of people think the previous ones were better ^^ And I haven't tried Crysis 1, but I have tried the Crysis 2 Demo & I like it so far.
                                                          ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
Gnome-father
Forum User

Post by Gnome-father »

Yeah. ;)

Well, you should try Crysis 1.
But don't forget to try out Battlefield 3 on your new PC!

And I wonder: have Black Ops stolen your soul or are your "new" computer unable to run 1942? :lol:
[JiF]Cesar
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Cesar »

Gnome-father wrote:Yeah. ;)

And I wonder: have Black Ops stolen your soul or are your "new" computer unable to run 1942? :lol:

Black Ops haven't stolen mah soul. I play BFH, Monday Night Combat, Crysis Demo atm, Fallout 3 & New Vegas and I'm gonna get Dragon Age II. AWEOSME GRAPHICS!

And... '42 isn't as fun as it once was D: It's ofc fun to play when there's lots of jiffers on TS (Getting a Logitech G35 soon!) and I'll prolly drop in if there's a lot of activity there, but the game itself isn't so fun anymore D:
                                                          ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
Gnome-father
Forum User

Post by Gnome-father »

[JiF]Cesar wrote:
Gnome-father wrote:Yeah. ;)

Black Ops haven't stolen mah soul. I play BFH, Monday Night Combat, Crysis Demo atm, Fallout 3 & New Vegas and I'm gonna get Dragon Age II. AWEOSME GRAPHICS!

And... '42 isn't as fun as it once was D: It's ofc fun to play when there's lots of jiffers on TS (Getting a Logitech G35 soon!) and I'll prolly drop in if there's a lot of activity there, but the game itself isn't so fun anymore D:
Why not get ArmA II then? :)

Oh BTW

Sorry for starting the derailment. :D