Please, just 1 more chance.

Use this forum to post questions about banning or general problems with any of the JiF servers. It will help if you can provide as much information as you can (i.e. server, player name, IP address, date/time, map, etc.)
Packrat
New User

Please, just 1 more chance.

Post by Packrat »

Greetings. I have been banned for almost a year gentlemen, and really miss playing here. Jif was my favorite, and I regret my misbehior. I understand what is expected of me and have no problem with being a gentleman. can you please discuss my un-banning with the admins? I promise I will not repeat my past misbehior.
missing you, Prat
[JiF]War Trophy
Forum User

Re: Please, just 1 more chance.

Post by [JiF]War Trophy »

For admin:
These are the discussion threads regarding Prat and subsequent bans:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3415" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4041" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Prat, thank you for returning to the forum and posting, this will be brought up between admins.
Admin and Jiffers, I believe this request merits a fair response, and any discussion and comments are best adressed in the admin forum, and not here.
Admin and Jiffers who were not directly involved should please refrain from posting here, until a consensus has been reached.
WT.
[JiF]Flying Tiger
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Flying Tiger »

Do as you please Prat, your ban is rescinded.
Last edited by [JiF]Flying Tiger on Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Packrat
New User

Post by Packrat »

Thank you very, very much!
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

Prat this is ur last chance there will be no more, FT and I dont think it is a good idea to giove u this chance but it seems it is ur lucky day. But if any admin sees u step out of the line u will be banned right away, NO warning or kicking it will be a straight ban.

So behave, watch ur language, play the game, dont argue and be a fun player to play with

greetz frenchy
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.