sigs and avatars

Speaks for itself
Max
Forum User

sigs and avatars

Post by Max »

any advice on how to do sigs and avatars? i am not too knowledgeable.
[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

Re: sigs and avatars

Post by [JiF][AARP]Tissueman »

Not sure what you are asking exactly. If you just want to know where to load them then in the top right of the forum you'll see 'user control panel'. Click on profile and you can load them.

If you want to know how to make them, then you need a graphics program like photoshop or gimp (free). I use gimp. When I want to know how to do something in gimp I just google it. It is a pretty powerful program.

If you have a specific thing you are trying to do post the question and someone should be able to help you.

Tissue
Ensuring the security of Western Democracy through superior tissue products.
Max
Forum User

Post by Max »

Thank you tissue , sorry to be so vague. i read the post by zougerfist in regards to posting music videos in track of the day. i want it to look like tristans post, with the video window and play button. i tried to follow tristans but to no avail. the hardest part of anything for me is the first time , after that i usually ok. i also ran across a site in the forums about sigs, (banner.com) but, tissue please tell me more about this gimp program. do i need to buy it or just download it like adobe or ? as always ty to all for yr help! :thumbup:
[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

Post by [JiF][AARP]Tissueman »

You might PM tristan. You can get gimp here: http://www.gimp.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; It is free.
Ensuring the security of Western Democracy through superior tissue products.