HIYA

Please introduce yourself here after you have joined the forum so we know your not a bot. Thanks! Once you have introduced yourself your permissions will be upgraded.
TOOKIE GOODNITE
Forum User

Re: HIYA

Post by TOOKIE GOODNITE »

Hey Tau (aka Max) it was good seeing you the other day. It does my heart good to see you still around.

And thanks to whoever told me Y'all's web addy. My computer often has issues and my wife has to rewrite it so I loose all my "favorite" web addresses. It's good to see Y'all again. I really appreciate the professional courtesy your admin's display in game. It's a welcome sight indeed. I know I'm hardly ever on your server, but thats because I got the complete edition of 42 (figured I try BFVietnam) and now I usually get kicked for "invalid keyhash" on SW maps. Which always seems to be the next one. But I still thoroughly enjoy Y'all's server when I'm on.
Thanks,
TOOK
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

TOOKIE = Blast from the Past
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

[JiF]philippe
Forum User

Post by [JiF]philippe »

Yo Max, welcome from France....hope to meet you soon on the server :shoot: ...

Max is the firstname on my son !! (it is Maxime in fact, but every body call him Max !!)

See u

Philippe :papa: :papa: