Lookineg for an image browser

Speaks for itself
[JiF]KellysHero
Forum User

Lookineg for an image browser

Post by [JiF]KellysHero »

Hey guys, thought I'd see if anyone had a suggestion for some image browsing software that I'm interested in finding. I'm trying to build a database for several hundred images that can be searched in a multiple of ways. There will be a main image, and 1-3 ancillary images per item. For each main and ancillary images, I'd like to assign some keywords, for example, ruby, rustic, square, circular, etc... The user could start the software, and then browse the database in a variety of ways, such as; thumbnails, slide shows, or keyword searches. Keyword searches is one of the main features I'd like to have, so that they could type in "square" and only those images with the keyword square associated with them would come up. Any ideas on what software I could use for that?

Thanks,
JKH
You've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?
[JiF]CowHide
Forum User

Re: Lookineg for an image browser

Post by [JiF]CowHide »

Here ya go,

I've been using this browser for a while now and it's great. Really clean looking and runs really smooth, it's pretty much based on Adobe Bridge and it's very easy to use. There is a search image that you can search by keyword too (never used it though but it could be what your looking for). It's 49.95 but there's a 30 day free trial that you can download.

http://www.firegraphic.com/
Image Image
"Moo Sarge, I said Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!"