Great I think?

Topic's about Some new game by EA
[JiF]Sandretzky
Forum User

Great I think?

Post by [JiF]Sandretzky »

Greetings Battlefield Soldiers,

Over the course of last week some players have experienced issues with stats & awards, punk buster, and master server disconnects. We wanted to update everyone on the current status for each of these points as we move into the weekend. Stats & Awards:
Last weekend we made updates that resolved the issues causing some awards or stats to not be properly awarded to players. We will be continuing to monitor player experience and the stat servers in order to make the proper adjustments to maintain the system. Unfortunately any stats or awards not received before this update can not be replaced.PunkBuster:
Those players who have experienced issues with the punk buster auto update should visit the punk buster site and follow their directions for manual updates. We are currently working with punk buster to resolve player issues and allow for a smoother experience and to eliminate the server kick issues that are still affecting some players.EA Master Server Disconnects:
We have added additional enhancements to our server infrastructure to eliminate the majority of the disconnection problems. We will be putting forth every effort through the weekend to completely eliminate this issue for all our players.We will continue to update everyone on our status until these issues are resolved and no longer standing in the way of your enjoyment of Battlefield 2142. Have a great weekend and we will see you on the Battlefield.

-Your Dice Live Team

If this was there last patch I'm not impressed.
WHO ME?
[JiF]Sandretzky
Forum User

Note my points: Shouldn't I have moved to Seargent Gold? 3360 0f 2850? :cry: Face it, its a fun game to play, but the" shiny things" are part of it to :D
Last edited by [JiF]Sandretzky on Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
[JiF]Lonewolf
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lonewolf »

You should have went up one rank at least. I haven't been able to play for the last week or so because of the disconnect problem. I tried several different servers and it seemed like after about 3 or 4 minutes of play time I would get disconnected. I hope they get the problem fixed so I can go back to playing again.
You must be young and stupid before you can be old and wise.
[JiF]Sandretzky
Forum User

They got it together my rank did go up. Half way through the next rank but it did go up :)