PAX East 2011

Want to get together to have some fun? No this is not a dating forum, but Lan Parties, Paintball, Cookouts, etc.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

PAX East 2011

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

Sounds like it maybe a fun time. Below is part of a message exchange with devnull
No period needed on the last sentence as once it gets passed to dev/null it just falls in the bit bucket any way and is never heard from again :)

Re: greetings
Sent: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:25 pm
by devnull

I think the show is the main attraction but they did an awesome job with the BYOC event and I am guessing it will improve. EvilTree from Intel was involved with the BYOC event and he is participating again in 2011. They were the ones who got the special version of BF:BC2 for the competition I think. The tickets went really fast so you have to watch the web site and jump on it when they open registration. A co-worker of mine attended last year and he's going again. The give-aways exceeded the cost of the passes.

Web site http://www.paxsite.com/paxeast/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Re: PAX East 2011

Post by [JiF]Mike »

Hmm... might have to check that out.
ImageImage
devnull
New User

Post by devnull »

Registration PAX EAst 2011 is now open. Those who purchase the 3-day pass will receive an email notification for details on the BYOC event. Not sure when that will happen but that is when you can sign up for the LAN party. Keep checking the site so you can get in when it opens.

I am not sure of the capacity but I do know that last year it was very limited and filled up quickly. I am hoping the BCEC venue allows for a lot more people.

Hope to some of you there this coming year.

dev

-- Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:49 pm --

The BYOC has about 141 people signed up and the limit is 216. The registration is being handled by Intel LANFest http://lanfest.intel.com/?page=event&eventid=1581t. If you want to attend I'd get on board asap.

devnull

-- Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:20 pm --

PAX EAST BYOC

SOLD OUT!
[JiF]Rhykin
JiF Member

Post by [JiF]Rhykin »

:(