Howdy from Raquel

Please introduce yourself here after you have joined the forum so we know your not a bot. Thanks! Once you have introduced yourself your permissions will be upgraded.
RaquelWelch
New User

Howdy from Raquel

Post by RaquelWelch »

Hey all. Been playing on ya'lls server for a looong time and thought I'd sign up. My name is Raquel Welch from the now defunct Buxom Bombardier Clan. We were on off-shoot of the Buxom Bombshells and I've been playing 1942 and most of the mods since it came out.

I really like playing on ya'lls server (check the logs) and hope ya'll like me being here.

On a sidenote, I'd love to join your clan if you're accepting new members.
[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

Re: Howdy from Raquel

Post by [JiF][AARP]Tissueman »

Thanks for stopping by and thank you for your interest. We really don't consider ourselves a clan as such, but more of a gaming community. We usually are NOT competing, but there are times that someone organizes something. We recruit by getting to know people. Playing on the server, getting on TeamSpeak and posting in the forums so we get to know you is the process we use. The process can take several months so please have patience while we get to know each other. In the meantime welcome to our server and our forums. We're happy you stopped by.

Tissueman
Ensuring the security of Western Democracy through superior tissue products.
Gnome-father
Forum User

Post by Gnome-father »

Yo Raquel

Nice to see you on our forums! :D
Like you, i would like to wear the [JiF] tag someday and im working hard to get a new computer to play on jif servers with less lag (i dunno what the issue is, but when i play on jif servers my computer lags pretty much, but no ping is increasing dramaticly so i think it is the RAM and processor)

Well look forward and be on teamspeak with the jif members and others, and me later because my them mic on my headset is broken :oops: , but if you keep being on our servers then you could wear the unique [JiF] tag ;)

EDIT: whoops i didnt know that i said almost the same as Tissue! :oops: Sorry Tissue! ;D
Last edited by Gnome-father on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
[JiF]pop51
Forum User

Post by [JiF]pop51 »

Hi Raquel,see you on the field :wave:
[JiF]corn
Forum User

Post by [JiF]corn »

Hi Raquel!
I've seen some of your movies and really like them. :what:
Glad you had time for BF42 and welcome to JiF forums. :D :roll: :D :hah: :hah:
RaquelWelch
New User

Post by RaquelWelch »

Thanks, all. Yeah, I'll fire up TS next time I log in and play. Our clan dissolved a couple of years ago, but I still chat with some of them that continue to play. Every one else has dropped the clan tag (and unique names) but me. Time to move on, perhaps? lol
[JiF]Alfred Neumann
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Alfred Neumann »

Hi Raquel, well its a great feeling that you are here and play with us, i mean, if i saw your pics from the early 70´at the Hugh H. Comic and i am now very confused if you run at the field and i should kill you - unimaginable / amazing ... ;-)

Nice 2 have you here and welcome

Alfred
Sometimes you lose and sometimes win the others
[JiF]Gib

Post by [JiF]Gib »

Raq, get on ts with us! its a hoot usually and we can get to know you better. Always enjoy your gaming on our server and you seem like a mature player.

cya soon and oh ya, download (google it) the BG42 mod(its like forgotten hope) and we have been playing is on the MOB servers of late again.
Anakin
Repeat Visitor

Post by Anakin »

Welcome to the forums Raq :viva:
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

Someone had to do it!

:thumbup: :thumbup:
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

Anakin
Repeat Visitor

Post by Anakin »

hey Raquel,

Welcome to the forums