I never had my question answered

Use this forum to post questions about banning or general problems with any of the JiF servers. It will help if you can provide as much information as you can (i.e. server, player name, IP address, date/time, map, etc.)
Fishfinger
New User

I never had my question answered

Post by Fishfinger »

Some of the admins may remember this: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3052" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In that thread I asked why I was banned for the second time because I recall that I never did anything against the rules in that gaming session on the server. But you never answered my question. :thumbdown: You just kept telling me that the ban couldn't be lifted even though I didn't ask.

So I will ask again; Why was I banned for the second time? :?
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Re: I never had my question answered

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

So ill take the action on this one. After reading through many post's and doing loads of research i came to the point that the second ban was set because we couldnt really see for sure that u and doom27 were 2 different players. since both name had been used by the same keyhashe.

Zouga had let u back in after ur apologie. so if indeed doom and fish are 2 different persons then u got banned cause we coudlnt really know for sure if 2 players were using the same hashes so u got banned again cause doom27 messed it up for u by insulting us on our forum in a way i had hardly ever seen before.

so this should now answer ur question about why u got banned without telling u that we cant lifte the ban.

if u have any more questions or request feel free to post them here ill be happy to anwser
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
[JiF]Flying Tiger
Forum User

Re: I never had my question answered

Post by [JiF]Flying Tiger »

You were banned for various infractions and wholly because you and DooM 27 are one in the same, and it was my call and unless otherwise irrefutable evidence shows different you are done here at JiF.

Regards,

[JiF]Flying Tiger