Thin Lizzy

Looking for something? Post here and maybe someone can help
[JiF]Flying Tiger
Forum User

Thin Lizzy

Post by [JiF]Flying Tiger »

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if anyone knows where I could possibly find a copy of Thin Lizzy Live at the Regal Theater (1983) in Hitchin England?

I know this was a long while ago and I don't know if they ever did release this for retail, but If anyone knows where I might be able to find it or has a copy that they would like to share let me know please?

Thanks!

FT
[JiF]Sgt Shellshocked
Forum User

Re: Thin Lizzy

Post by [JiF]Sgt Shellshocked »

[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

Post by [JiF][AARP]Tissueman »

http://www.gemm.com/c/search.pl?field=A ... Go!=Search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ensuring the security of Western Democracy through superior tissue products.
[JiF]Flying Tiger
Forum User

Well thx guys, sorry Tissue but the site you offered yielded no hits and Shell these are great although the video and sound are out of sync and I can really download them.

I suppose beggars can't be choosers, again thx guys!

FT
Last edited by [JiF]Flying Tiger on Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

u can or cant download them??? its very simple to just get the audie from a youtube video in great quality i used to do it all the time. but now i just by stuff if possible and only get the stuff that u cant buy.
if u want i can download it for u and send it as an mp3 folder or tell u how to
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
[JiF]Flying Tiger
Forum User

Well if I'm not putting you out Frenchy I'd rather you did it, considering you're familiar with the process and where as I would royally F it up most likely LOL!!!

FT
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

dang video is 23 mins long and in order to trasnform it its goota be no longer then 20 so i might have to cut 3 mins out on both videos

dang video is 23 mins long and in order to trasnform it its goota be no longer then 20 so i might have to cut 3 mins out on both videos

did with with another 8 min video of them and its awsome. now goota figure out a way to do it with the 23 min vid cause of the 20 min time lock

how can i send u the one i did it with so that u can see the quality??
Last edited by [JiF]FrenchAfroman on Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
[JiF]BloodGod
Forum User

Post by [JiF]BloodGod »

Hi Frenchy, Hope this help its DVD but looked pretty cool
http://www.heavymetalweb.net/shop_tiend ... ct_id=1049" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
We all have our time to die.....yours just happens to be now

[JiF]curtis
Forum User

Post by [JiF]curtis »

Hi Tiger, download the concert with gettube, lots of songs available there, if you need something else from lizzy let me know, got almost everything from them on LP & CD, best curtis
[JiF]Flying Tiger
Forum User

Thanks BG and Curtis!

I did manage to find some good quality files from that concert and I guess they'll have to do, because the original footage from 83 isn't out there by any major label and I'm very skeptical/leery of people offering this by which they are not licensed to distribute but again thanks for offering your finds it's greatly appreciated.

FT