firetiger.inc banned

Use this forum to post questions about banning or general problems with any of the JiF servers. It will help if you can provide as much information as you can (i.e. server, player name, IP address, date/time, map, etc.)
firetiger.inc
New User

firetiger.inc banned

Post by firetiger.inc »

hi

I found this friday out that i got banned , but i really have no clue why.. maybe for afk.
my hashkey is 032c1f6d6fd5b153943105ba8c849205 and i play as firetiger.inc
I played last on Sunday , june 27 , on jifs .
Would be nice if u can remove me from banlist or tell me why i actually got banned.

cheers
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Re: firetiger.inc banned

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

it says ban was set for attempted team killing. i dont knwo more so i will have to wait for a response from the admin who banned u, or maybe u can remember how it happened and write an post apologizing
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
firetiger.inc
New User

Post by firetiger.inc »

ofcourse it happens that i tk accidently cuz i fly a lot .
the only thing that i tk on purpose is when some idiot shoots my enemy while knife fight.. there i sometimes take my revenge :).
[JiF]Flying Tiger
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Flying Tiger »

The ban was put in place on Thursday July 1st.

You entered the game on Market Garden at the Allied airfield where you proceeded to shoot randomly, I was leaving the airfield by jeep when you started throwing grenades at the jeep.

When I went to ask you why you were doing that, you just disconnected so without a reasonable explanation I saw no need to give you the benefit of the doubt and took it as a deliberate/intentional attempt to TK.

[JiF]Flying Tiger
[JiF]DaftGeordie
Forum User

Post by [JiF]DaftGeordie »

EDIT: Please don't post in threads in this area unless you are involved in the specific incident or have additional information that is pertinent.

Thanks,
Tissue