Banned for basecamp

Use this forum to post questions about banning or general problems with any of the JiF servers. It will help if you can provide as much information as you can (i.e. server, player name, IP address, date/time, map, etc.)
Packrat
New User

Banned for basecamp

Post by Packrat »

Hello,
Prat here,
I was banned for basecamping.Come-on.Did the rules change?
I have been very sportsmanlike, always helpfull and obedient,so, please, unban me.
oh, it was like 2 days ago.
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Re: Banned for basecamp

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

basecamping is allowed however if we feal that it just becomes a constant baserape we do ask people to quit basecamping in order to let everyone enjoy the game. so if an admin asks u to quit camping u should just follow the instructions, and not be mouthy about it, especially after been already banned twice on our server.

the admin who set the ban will post a final answer in here as soon as he has time
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
[JiF]Flying Tiger
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Flying Tiger »

You were banned for "ignoring admin requests".

The rule as we see it here is open to interpretation by acting/on-duty admin, I told you to leave the main and your response was anything but sportsmanlike/obedient.

You've had run ins with JiF admin time and again and have been given more opportunitys than necessary to get your act together, so given all this in consideration I'm inclined to let the ban remain in place.

Regards,

[JiF]Flying Tiger
Packrat
New User

Post by Packrat »

OK. I get it! I really thought you were joking. I've been asked to get out of base by players, and just laughed.At the time I didnt look to see who it was. Had I known it was admin, and was serious, I'd have gladly left. If you let me come back, I will leave when told. I've been very good , always switch when asked, etc. I just didnt know.

-- Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:59 pm --

Would you please let me back in?
A kick would have been suficient, I'd have been shocked.and, thought,hey! He was serious!there are times when basecamping is NOT ok!