[JiF]Thos
Site Admin

Looking for queen size mattress

Post by [JiF]Thos »

Looking for queen size mattress and boxframe
[JiF]Beezer
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Beezer »

My friend got a new bed and i think he has that stuff i will talk to him and see what he has to say.
Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is mere intellectual play.
-Immanuel Kant

ImageImage
=SAF=GHOST.LD
Forum User

Post by =SAF=GHOST.LD »

U should of said it earlyier man i had one but i gave it away so sry
[JiF]DispDave
Forum User

Post by [JiF]DispDave »

Purpose? Condition?
[JiF]bigjohnson
Forum User

Post by [JiF]bigjohnson »

damn... I just put ours out against the house. We got a king size last month at sears for $550 box frames et al. I'd offer you the quen size but it's like 16 years old, was my wifes when I met her, and has alot of history... it's probably best if it is burned in effigy.
[JiF]Thos
Site Admin

Post by [JiF]Thos »

[JiF]DispDave wrote:Purpose? Condition?
1. To sleep on
2. Would like something in fairly good condition and as little history as possible ;)

I am in the process of selling my place and the master bedroom has a Cal King waterbed in it. Would like to make the room look a bit more spacious with a queen size bed instead. Also looking to sell the waterbed if anyone is interested, $75.
[JiF]DispDave
Forum User

Post by [JiF]DispDave »

OK - we have an old one we're getting rid of. It was in our guest room that is now Ethan's room but I wouldn't use it as a primary.
[JiF]KellysHero
Forum User

Post by [JiF]KellysHero »

You know what's great fun to do with a water bed mattress? Did this with a small mattress, but after emptying it of water, we took it outside and filled it about 3/4 of the way with air (used an air compressor). My cousin would then sit at one end of it, pushing the air to the back of the mattress. I'd then get behind the mattress, and with a running start plow right into the back of it. The air would cushion me but would send him flying! We were kids at the time and thinking back on it, it could have been a bit dangerous...

Other PG rated waterbed stories...my sister had a king size waterbed and she asked me to replace and refill the water since it had been a while. Draining went well and we started filling it up, then got distracted...when I finally remembered, I raced upstairs to find it nearly doubled in size filled with water, I'm surprized it hadn't exploded!
You've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?