Zombie Thursday - 5/13/10

Topics related to Left for Dead 2.
[JiF]Riceman
Forum User

Zombie Thursday - 5/13/10

Post by [JiF]Riceman »

Sorry guys, I wont be able to make it this week :(

I gotta watch my parents dog and don't feel like dragging my desktop there. Ill be sure to check out the broadcast and ill see you guys next week for the zombie killin :shoot:

Have Fun,
Riceman

"I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephen Hawking
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Re: Zombie Thursday - 5/13/10

Post by [JiF]Mike »

I missed it too. Oddly enough my dog started acting very strange last night, wouldn't eat, had no energy, just very odd for a Siberian Husky. I was keeping an eye on him cause it looked like he was on deaths door. :( He's still not acting like himself this morning but he seems to have a little more energy at least. I finally sat down to get online and it was already 10:30..so I didn't bother and just watched some TV instead. Sorry I missed it!
ImageImage
[JiF]phantomx
Forum User

Post by [JiF]phantomx »

I tried to get in but my copy of L4D2 is not working...it keeps kicking me out to my desktop right after the opening movie is over...this sucks...
[JiF]corn
Forum User

Post by [JiF]corn »

Uncle Stinky and myself were there briefly on TS and when you guys didn't show up we left.
:D
[JiF]Riceman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Riceman »

ohh :( Well I hope your dog gets better Mike. We'll make this next zombie thursday epic

"I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephen Hawking
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Post by [JiF]Mike »

Yeah..$300 to the vet and he's starting to do better. He's on a "mild" diet of boiled chicken and rice, and an antibiotic. They did a bunch of tests and aren't too sure what's wrong with him. He does have more energy at least, though he's still not nearly himself. Hoping he's on the mend at least!
ImageImage