New Friends

Topics related to Left for Dead 2.
[JiF]corn
Forum User

New Friends

Post by [JiF]corn »

I joined the JiF server last night when i saw there were others playing and had a fun time.
It was funny at first because i thought i had joined a server that was in France or Canada because these guys were speaking french.
I told them i didn't understand but as long as they spoke english when talking to me i didn't care what language they spoke to each other.
We had a blast and it was a real good time playing with the French guys and now we are steam friends.
I hope to see them again on the JiF server and the funniest part sometimes was hearing them speak French while being attacked by zombies. :hah:

monk
Dean Winchester
L.J. Epps

btw-Who knows what they were saying about me in French because i really was horrible compared to those guys. :o
[JiF]Nagle
Repeat Visitor

Re: New Friends

Post by [JiF]Nagle »

Just an FYI, Thursdays are zombie thursdays. We generally start playing around 9pm eastern time. Hope to see you there.

-- Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:48 pm --

Just an FYI, Thursdays are zombie thursdays. We generally start playing around 9pm eastern time. Hope to see you there.
[JiF]Riceman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Riceman »

Meeting new peeps! That's what it's all about! Hope to see some of you guys who got l4d2 on tonight! It's thursday and im twitchin to kill me some zombies :shoot:

"I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephen Hawking
[JiF]EA
JiF Member

Post by [JiF]EA »

Wish I could have made this one, but I had mandatory training. I will definitely be participating in next weeks zombie Thursdays.
I'm working on solving the gas crisis.
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Post by [JiF]Mike »

This is the second week in a row I've forgot about Zombie Thursdays.... guess I'll have to put it in my calendar...maybe I'll remember! :roll:
ImageImage
[JiF]Riceman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Riceman »

We will be sure to get next weeks zombie thursday to be the best ever!

"I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephen Hawking
[JiF]phantomx
Forum User

Post by [JiF]phantomx »

i'll be up for thursday...
[JiF]EA
JiF Member

Post by [JiF]EA »

Well look who decided to show up haha, thought you went awol phantom lol. I think next Thursday is going to be the best Zombie Thursday ever.
I'm working on solving the gas crisis.
[JiF]phantomx
Forum User

Post by [JiF]phantomx »

been very busy lately with work...but gonna try and make some more tie for Zombie Killin (and maybe BFBC2 when I don't suck so much)
[JiF]philippe
Forum User

Post by [JiF]philippe »

ho ho !! i will have to try the zombie thursday, is that on the Jiff server ?

See u soon

:papa:
[JiF]Nagle
Repeat Visitor

Post by [JiF]Nagle »

Alright, just to make Zombie Thursdays a guaranteed success, lets have 5 seconds of planning.

So far, I have the following people down for playing:

[JiF]EA
[JiF]Riceman
[JiF]Mike
[JiF]Phantomx
[JiF]Uncle Stinky
[JiF]corn

Is there anyone else? If you could, friend me on steam [JiF]Nagle. I will do my best to send you all a message sometime between 8pm and 9pm Thursday. We will probably play some vs. Maybe other if we so desire. I know its pretty low tech, but this approach has worked in the past. once we get a lobby set up we will invite as many as we can in to play.
[JiF]Riceman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Riceman »

Add [JiF]philippe to that list Nagle, we should have a good turn out this thursday!