Easter Sunday '42 Bash!

Topics about EA's Battlefield 1942 game
Rocket Surgery
Repeat Visitor

Easter Sunday '42 Bash!

Post by Rocket Surgery »

Hey JiF,

I'd like to invite you all to come out for our '42 party. Hopefully, after a few rounds of warm up we can get the sides a little organized and notch up the fun and intensity a bit.

Soul is the ability to make others feel good about being alive, no matter what their condition.

xfire: amoralcenter
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Re: Easter Sunday '42 Bash!

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

ill be there
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
[JiF]Pvt. Harrick
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Pvt. Harrick »

likewise, assuming EDT is same as EST :mrgreen:
"It is well that war is so terrible, or we should grow too fond of it."
Rocket Surgery
Repeat Visitor

Post by Rocket Surgery »

well they're not the same but you got the right time. EDT is used to designate the eastern time zone while daylight savings is in effect. One time I made the mistake of using EST instead of EDT and a clan mate of mine... who apparently is the time cop of the universe blasted me with a 4 page lecture about what time it is lol.

If you guys were able to come I hope you had fun. I was out later than expected and afk most of the night. We hope to do these things every couple weeks or so so in the immortal words:

I'll be back!

and, if JiF is running an event you'd like to advertise don't hesitate to drop a post in SoC's community news forum! Nuestra casa es su casa!

AMC
Soul is the ability to make others feel good about being alive, no matter what their condition.

xfire: amoralcenter
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

allright cool. just post on our server also. harrick and i were online but we had such a blast on our new fun maps that we missed our event. 5:19am here in germany i m going to bed now
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.