TS and BC2

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Rush Server
[JiF]Uncle Stinky
Forum User

TS and BC2

Post by [JiF]Uncle Stinky »

Playing BC2 last night, we had some trouble with TS. Gib and I cold hear each other well, but the audio of others on came out very garbled, and evidently they had trouble hearing me.

Is there an issue if you both use TS and check the box in-game for voice support?
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Re: TS and BC2

Post by [JiF]Mike »

It is possible I suppose. The only problem I've had was the key for both TS and BC2 voice were the same. So when I was talking on TS my squad could hear me talk but not the others in TS lol. I changed the in-game voice key to the right-alt key and everything has been fine since.

It's also possible that the TS server was having issues with bandwidth, but there should be plenty available. Do you know how many people were on TS?
ImageImage
[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

I forgot to go on TS doh!
I did the night before & realised that when I loaded it I had both game & TS assigned to same key, so changed TS to X key.
[JiF]Riceman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Riceman »

I haven't had any issues so far. Everyone sounds clear as can be.

"I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephen Hawking
Sir Die-a-lot
Forum User

Post by Sir Die-a-lot »

I could hear Riceman as clear as canadian rainwater over the ingame VoiP last night.