We got a WII!!

A place to talk about Wii Console games in general
Gnome-father
Forum User

We got a WII!!

Post by Gnome-father »

Yesterday my family bought a black WII with motion pluss!! someone plays WII at all?
[JiF]corn
Forum User

Re: We got a WII!!

Post by [JiF]corn »

I did play about an hour of Mario Kart online just about every other night but, my kids can't find the game disc.
I think they took it to a friends house and left it. :sad:
mario Kart is probably the best online Wii game out there.
Medic
Forum User

Post by Medic »

Mario Kart WII is a very good game. I prefer to play with the racing wheel, but it is also easy to play without.
Fun online and offline.
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

amazing game. i always play without the wheel(its just extra weight that i dont need)

just to know how can i play online??? just plug it in or do i need something special for it like i do for my ps2

-- Wed May 05, 2010 9:16 pm --

amazing game. i always play without the wheel(its just extra weight that i dont need)

just to know how can i play online??? just plug it in or do i need something special for it like i do for my ps2
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
[JiF]corn
Forum User

Post by [JiF]corn »

The Wii already has built in WiFi you just need a wireless router to get started.
I have bought another copy of Mario Kart and can play online again.
:D
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

do i really need the wireless??? cant it work with wiremore:-)
we did just get a new router 2 days ago but i would say its probably not wireless but i'll have to check. would be cool to play some races together maybe with 1 or 2 others jiffs
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

I have not played MK for a while but I am up for it. Fun game to play.
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

ill hit u gus up as soon is i m good to go. gotta figure how to set the wireless on the new router
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

There are a couple of us who have a Wii, i sense the possibility of a JiF MK Grand Prix
between MK, Links Crossbow Training and Super Smash Bros for best games on the Wii
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

yep i do also own super smash. just a guess: u guys also used to have the n64 with mk and SSBros??
Gnome-father
Forum User

Post by Gnome-father »

G&G got a N64 with MK64, SM64, Kirby and Super Paper Mario. All of em are cool. Should get an emulator for my PC.