Different variations

Topics related to Left for Dead 2.
[JiF]corn
Forum User

Different variations

Post by [JiF]corn »

Do you guys put in cheat codes during gameplay that will increase the number of witches or tanks? :D
In L4D my older son loves to go online and make the players float in the air or have 20 tanks attacking.
Most responses he gets people love it because it's total chaos.
I'll try to get some screenshots.
[JiF]EA
JiF Member

Re: Different variations

Post by [JiF]EA »

[JiF]corn wrote:Do you guys put in cheat codes during gameplay that will increase the number of witches or tanks? :D
In L4D my older son loves to go online and make the players float in the air or have 20 tanks attacking.
Most responses he gets people love it because it's total chaos.
I'll try to get some screenshots.
I don't know what you've been doing here in jif corn, but us gnbers don't cheat :what: haha. But no corn, I have never tried it. Always up for something new though.
I'm working on solving the gas crisis.
[JiF]corn
Forum User

Post by [JiF]corn »

It's more like modding or just having fun,
The difference here is that all the zombies,tanks,witches are all like bots and the shooters are the non-bot participants.
Think about 10 tanks and 10 witches spawning in the safe house all at once. :shock:
Blood everywhere :D
[JiF]Riceman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Riceman »

Its really easy, just enter in rcon password into console and sv_cheats 1 then you can use whatever dev cmd you wish. But as EA said, we've never actually tried this.

I personally wouldn't mind messing around a bit, its always fun to do this kind of stuff when you own a server. I've seen some vids on youtube where the user turned on some dev cmd that allows you to see the vomit projections. This allows you to see the arch and velocity of when the boomer vomits so you can get an idea of how/where to vomit correctly....

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XHYmiPSx-4[/video]

This isn't the exact video i was referring to but it shows what i mean.

"I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephen Hawking