Nor Easter '07

Want to get together to have some fun? No this is not a dating forum, but Lan Parties, Paintball, Cookouts, etc.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

The Intel guy says they are stating to plan another LAN party in September at the Intel place in Hudson, MA. like last years :D :D :D :D
=00=EvilTree wrote:Thanks for letting Intel be one of the sponsors for this event and letting me hang out with the crew. I really enjoyed give away those (10) X6800 Processors, that was a Blast. This was my 2nd LAN Party and as usual, you guys didn’t disappoint... I actually got to play a little this time, yet I was, I think his tag was Gruff`s target most of the night... ... you know who you are. But still it was fun, Hope to see you guys real soon. We are starting the plans for a possible Sept event at Intel campus... hope to see you all there...And for the attendees thanks for stopping by the Intel booth it was great to meet you guys and gals, see you all on the battlefield.
[JiF]Beezer
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Beezer »

[JiF]Stepovich wrote:
[JiF]Beezer wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

where did that come from?
Hoss posted it as revenge for Grimp's post. :lol:

COME ON!!!!! look at grimp's Face, How can you not friggen laugh, its the greatest thing i have ever seen, and rIot seems to think its a rIot. HAHAHAHa no pun intended!

By the way I think this was a very successfull lan due to the size of this thread, further more i think i am the author of the biggest thread on the [JiF] forum??? :D
Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is mere intellectual play.
-Immanuel Kant

ImageImage
[JiF]Lonewolf
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lonewolf »

[JiF][AARP]Grimp wrote:Hoss's Revenge:

I have a better pic. I'll think I'll call it..... "I don't really like doughnuts that much"..... as if I remeber I think Grimp said somewhere that he doesn't really like them as much as he lets on or something like that, I would have to look the forums again to find what exactly it was he said.

You must be young and stupid before you can be old and wise.
[JiF]Beezer
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Beezer »

And step was going to town on those all natural veggie fry things, they weren't too bad though.
Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is mere intellectual play.
-Immanuel Kant

ImageImage
[JiF]AlbieDamned
Forum User

Post by [JiF]AlbieDamned »

[JiF]Beezer wrote:By the way I think this was a very successfull lan due to the size of this thread, further more i think i am the author of the biggest thread on the [JiF] forum??? :D
Only because they seem to completely wipe our forums every year or so. :)
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

"I don't really like doughnuts that much".....
I think thats a photo shop donut :wink:
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

[JiF]Beezer wrote:And step was going to town on those all natural veggie fry things, they weren't too bad though.
He was only eating those because there were no Bavarian Cremes and had already eaten 3 cheeseburgers :roll:
[JiF]Beezer
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Beezer »

By that time i think i had already had 5, i think i ate between 6 and 8 :D
-Immanuel Kant

ImageImage
[JiF]rIot
Forum User

Post by [JiF]rIot »

The Shriner's bacon burger was great, but I reaped the consequences in the bathroom...it was well worth it! :D
[JiF]Lonewolf
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lonewolf »

[JiF][AARP]Grimp wrote:
"I don't really like doughnuts that much".....
I think thats a photo shop donut :wink:
I have another pic that I took at just the right time that caught you eating the doughnut and Step stuffing chips in his hole at the sametime. I guess thats what you would call synchronized hole stuffing.
You must be young and stupid before you can be old and wise.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

LOL
[JiF]AlbieDamned
Forum User

Post by [JiF]AlbieDamned »

[JiF]Lonewolf wrote:I guess thats what you would call synchronized hole stuffing.
Ewwww. I feel dirty now.
[JiF]Beezer
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Beezer »

Pun???

:shock:
-Immanuel Kant

ImageImage
Mr. Tibbits
Repeat Visitor

Post by Mr. Tibbits »

so they are going to have the fall lan at the Intel building! it ant no shriners but its a lan
[JiF]Rhykin
JiF Member

Post by [JiF]Rhykin »

Has anyone been to this before:

Pop'N'Fresh - http://www.scythik.com/

It was on LPANE's site. (It says it's maxed out already but that wouldn't make sense since they just started accepting registrations and their site doesn't indicate that either).

:?: