Nor Easter '07

Want to get together to have some fun? No this is not a dating forum, but Lan Parties, Paintball, Cookouts, etc.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

Too funny :lol:
[JiF]Lonewolf
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lonewolf »

Hey everyone. Ez-Kill and I had a blast and it was great meeting everyone. I want to say thanks to all of you for all your help with our equipment and making us feel at home. I know neither one of us could ask for any better of a time or greeting from the Jiffers and the Lpane staff.

This was our first LAN and we both had a blast and was still so wired from it that we drove straight thru coming back home. We got to Ez-Kills house at 12 noon and got him unloaded and squared away and I got home at around 1pm. I got everything in and setup and I'm still hyped from the LAN and no not from the Red Bull but from the awesome time we both had. We talked all the way home about things that went one there and will remember it for ever.

I won a Tagan 900W PSU and Ez-Kill won a 650W PSU (I can't remember what brand his was). After I got home and got everything unpacked and setup I had to check out that PSU and the specs just blew me away. The Tagan TG900-U96 Turbojet has 6 x Independant 12v rails and is designed for Quad GFX engines and multi-core server systems and sells for $230. I guess I need to build me a new system now to take advantage of the new PSU. I'll try to have one built for next year so you can fall in love with it also riot.

I have to say it was great meeting everyone and you all made us feel like a part of the family that gets together all time to have fun. Ez-Kill just keep talking about what you said Grimp about if you had thought about it you would have just had us stop by your house on the way by for breakfast since we went pretty much right past where you live and said he couldn't believe you had said that and not ever having met us in person before, he said you guys were just awesome and made him feel great even though he's not a member. I can't wait till next year now and Ez-Kill said he was going to start saving up for next year when he gets paid next month.
You must be young and stupid before you can be old and wise.
[JiF]rIot
Forum User

Post by [JiF]rIot »

Im glad that you had a great time! Its kinda nice to put a face to the fellow JiFfers rather then just an icon!
[JiF]KellysHero
Forum User

Post by [JiF]KellysHero »

[JiF]rIot wrote:Im glad that you had a great time! Its kinda nice to put a face to the fellow JiFfers rather then just an icon!
Although if you've seen some of the faces...(ie Lt. Waterboy), you wouldn't think it was so nice... :P
You've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?
[JiF]Rhykin
JiF Member

Post by [JiF]Rhykin »

[JiF]Beezer
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Beezer »

http://warmace.net/hardocp/NorEaster2007/IMG_3313.JPG

YOU WERE JUST ABOUT THE THROW THAT KETCHUP PACKET WEREN'T YOU STEP!?!?!!?!??!
Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is mere intellectual play.
-Immanuel Kant

ImageImage
[JiF]rIot
Forum User

Post by [JiF]rIot »

figures, I must have been on a bathroom break!
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Step is throwing food, Step is throwing food :!:

Grimps cheeseburger total was 3 I think anyone beat that :?:

Who knows the mystery of Beezers banana :?: I figured someone was trying to get at him for being Beezer :wink:

http://forums.lpane.net/viewtopic.php?t=5070&start=20
Ben_Caesar wrote:my guys were laughing all night

jif guys who had the banana in the sleeping bag
[JiF]Beezer
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Beezer »

WHERE DID that damn bannana come from..... Apparently this is a big fish than i thought it was... I just thought it was a bannana but i guess this is a bigger joke!

:lol:
Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is mere intellectual play.
-Immanuel Kant

ImageImage
[JiF]rIot
Forum User

Post by [JiF]rIot »

I think Hoss put it near your face and took a vengeful picture!
[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

Post by [JiF][AARP]Tissueman »

It could have been a mutant alien attack banana. I hear they are in season. I really need to put a few things on my list to do next year:

1. LAN
2. Hot Dog Safari
3. Find the perfect Boston Kreme
Ensuring the security of Western Democracy through superior tissue products.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Looks like the banana made a couple stops. I am trying to find out if they got pictures. Whats the point without pictures :D
I suspected Hoss too, sorry Hoss :) Then I thought is was Smuckers, not sorry Smuckers :) but then I did not remember either of them walking around with a banana :P
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Hoss's Revenge:

[JiF]Beezer
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Beezer »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

where did that come from?
-Immanuel Kant

ImageImage
[JiF]Stepovich
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Stepovich »

[JiF]Beezer wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

where did that come from?
Hoss posted it as revenge for Grimp's post. :lol: