Nor Easter '07

Want to get together to have some fun? No this is not a dating forum, but Lan Parties, Paintball, Cookouts, etc.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

Yum... tickets.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Thanks to Kelly and Tissue I have the Golden Ticket for Ez-Kill :!:
[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

Post by [JiF][AARP]Tissueman »

[JiF][AARP]Grimp wrote:Thanks to Kelly and Tissue I have the Golden Ticket for Ez-Kill :!:
I was just the equivalent of a phone line. Kelly did all the work. :)
Ensuring the security of Western Democracy through superior tissue products.
[JiF]Smuckers
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Smuckers »

OK, here it is for those of you that care. My daughter has agreed to breakfast./ brunch. I should be there sometime early afternoon. I will bring a box o joe with me. Save me a cheeseburger :wink:
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

WOOT!
[JiF]Rhykin
JiF Member

Post by [JiF]Rhykin »

Hey guys.

Sorry about the lack of my presence responding to this forum! I am going for sure 100% (unless I crash my car or something) and my friend Vokyous is coming too. As far as the BF2 thing goes, I would like to still really play but since you guys DO make up the majority of the team, it's probably your ultimate decision. My friend doesn't care if anyone replaces him and actually encourages it. He would highly like to be made an alt because he's mostly playing for fun (as am I too but competition is always fun :D )

I am known as Rhykin on BF2 so you can look me up in BF2S or whatever. My AIM screenname is fearnodeception (c0mpact on xfire) if some of you guys want to play together tonight, let me know.
My friend is KimagureFujiwara / Axel.Gear and is relatively new / not that good so he really doesn't mind not playing.
Last edited by [JiF]Rhykin on Sun May 20, 2007 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Glad to here you are going to make it. You guys will be fine and/or can work it out at the party. You would have to convince Step or Lonewolf to take your places as they are the only 2 available alternates. JiF is Just in Fun so I would not worry about the outcome of the tourney. If you win thats great. If you lose they cheated :wink:

On another note I talked to Lonewolf about 30 to 45 minutes ago and they got a late start. They were only around Columbus OH.
Long way still to go.
[JiF]Rhykin
JiF Member

Post by [JiF]Rhykin »

I take it people are arriving around 8:30? I see some people are arriving around 7:30. Does this place get busy that quick as it opens at 9am? How long do you think we'll have to wait at the door?

Just wondering because once I check in, my friend and I may head down to Cambridge, MA for MIT's Swapmeet for an hour or two.

Also, Lonewolf, Did you purposely remove yourself from your seat because it's not showing you as being there anymore.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

I am going to try to get there at 8:30, but don't know if I will make it.
It took 30 to 60 mins to get it last time if I remember correctly. More people this time though.
[JiF]Beezer
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Beezer »

NOR EASTER WAS SICK!!!!!!
Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is mere intellectual play.
-Immanuel Kant

ImageImage
[JiF]Rhykin
JiF Member

Post by [JiF]Rhykin »

[JiF]Beezer wrote:NOR EASTER WAS SICK!!!!!!
Agreed.

That was the first one I went to and it was awesome.

I remember someone talking about LanChelms earlier, when does that typically take place?
[JiF]Beezer
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Beezer »

I think that it took place in like dec or something like that
Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is mere intellectual play.
-Immanuel Kant

ImageImage
[JiF]Beezer
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Beezer »

Group picture??
-Immanuel Kant

ImageImage
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Well my pictures came out pretty bad as usually but here is the JiF Group.
I had great time. I am feeling really old and tired. I was thinking I will be 53 this year and should stop going. NAH :!: :!: :!:

I can honestly say I have never met a JiFfer in person I did not like and this party confirmed it again.
Including the JiF friends that came along.

Its kinda funny once we get going we sound like a bunch of brothers who are playing a game together, arguing and having fun. Considering how we don't really know each other that well its amazing.

It was really a pleasure meeting Lonewolf, Ez-Kill, Rhykin and Vokyous :!:
I hope the LOOOOOONG ride back goes well for Lonewolf and Ez-Kill. They have to be really tired.
Funny how seeing the rest of us seasoned vets sitting in pretty much the same relative location as previous Lpane's seemed so day to day :D The pictures of them at the tables look just like the pictures from the other parties.

BDU guys came by to say hay. It was great to see them.

JiF got pretty pwned in the tourney as was expected. Not a big deal for the amount they had played BF2 and as they had never really played together, had no real plans, they did okay. I think they had some fun with it.

JiF owned on some pretty serious prize raffles. I will let them brag about it themselves :wink:

LPANE staff did yet another great job pulling this off.
They were very helpful when we had some minor issues come up.
Stories from this party will be told for generations and as with the others become legend.
Pissboy did kinda look like a zombie though. Get some sleep!
He was even pushing the Red Bull cooler around to people today.

We had donuts, too many donuts. We had cheeseburgers, too many cheeseburgers.

All in all I had a really good time new tent and all. I look forward to the next one.
I think I have to give up sleeping on concrete floors though :!: OUCH :!:
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Oh forgot.
In the picture left to right top row are Ez-Kill, Rhykin, Mr. Tibbits, [JiF]rIot, [JiF]PFC Doc, [JiF]Smuckers, [JiF]Stepovich.
Left to right bottom Vokyous, [JiF]Lonewolf, [JiF]Beezer, [JiF][AARP]Grimp.

What a strange bunch :wink: