Nor Easter '07

Want to get together to have some fun? No this is not a dating forum, but Lan Parties, Paintball, Cookouts, etc.
[JiF]Beezer
Forum User

Nor Easter '07

Post by [JiF]Beezer »

LPANE Nor'Easter Spring 2007
Posted 01-02-2007 by tth8

LPANE is pleased to announce that registration for the Nor'Easter Spring 2007 event is now open. The 500-person event will take place from Saturday, May 19th to Sunday, May 20th at the Shriner's Auditorium in Wilmington, MA. Last year's event drew in 400 gamers, and having learned from the experience, this year's party will be even better!

Gamers who register and pay prior to January 31st will receive an early-bird price of $30. From February 1st to April 22nd, the prepay price goes up to $40. After May 12th, if seats are still available, the door price is $50. Not only does prepaying save you up to $20, you will also be entered into an exclusive raffle. Additionally, a new feature in the My Event section allows prepaid gamers to select their seat!

A tournament registration section has been added to the My Event page. We will be hosting tournaments in Battlefield 2, Counter Strike: Source, and Unreal Tournament 2004. More details about these tournaments will be available soon. The rules that have been poster are subject to change.

Visit the Information page for all the details about the event. The LPANE staff hopes to see you there!
http://noreaster.lpane.net/
Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is mere intellectual play.
-Immanuel Kant

ImageImage
[JiF]Smuckers
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Smuckers »

Well I signed up. Anyone else going?
[JiF]rIot
Forum User

Post by [JiF]rIot »

Step? How bout you?
[JiF]Stepovich
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Stepovich »

Sure why not!
I can't access it from work so I'll do it tonight.

Grimp??
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

My new smaller tent without noisy metal poles is ready to go :) Its become a regular annual event for me already.
Maybe Smuckers will get some breakfast this time :wink: They don't have 2142 listed as a game yet. Hope they add it.
The date is far off so the only danger is something else comes up :cry:
[JiF][AARP]Tissueman

Post by [JiF][AARP]Tissueman »

[JiF][AARP]Grimp wrote:The date is far off so the only danger is something else comes up :cry:
Like those creepy cave or cabin goblins kidnap you?
Ensuring the security of Western Democracy through superior tissue products.
[JiF]Stepovich
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Stepovich »

[JiF][AARP]Grimp wrote:My new smaller tent without noisy metal poles is ready to go :) Its become a regular annual event for me already.
Maybe Smuckers will get some breakfast this time :wink: They don't have 2142 listed as a game yet. Hope they add it.
The date is far off so the only danger is something else comes up :cry:
MMmmMMmmm....cheeeesburgers...
[JiF]Lonewolf
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lonewolf »

If it wasn't so far for me to drive I would love to go. I also don't think I could afford to drive that far. The drive its self isn't the biggie for me as it would it only be a days drive its just the cost of it.
[JiF]rIot
Forum User

Post by [JiF]rIot »

Im bringing $10 reserved for the Shriner's Cheeseburgers....I can taste it already...even though Im eating a Wendy's JBC...
[JiF]Beezer
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Beezer »

Its well worth the money lonewolf
Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is mere intellectual play.
-Immanuel Kant

ImageImage
[JiF]rIot
Forum User

Post by [JiF]rIot »

^ditto, Id pay $200 if I had to
[JiF]Stepovich
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Stepovich »

C'mon down Lonewolf, I'll buy your lunch ;)
[JiF]Smuckers
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Smuckers »

When are we reserving seats? Maybe if you guys dont go to bed at midnight you'll miss breakfast too. :D Besides, it left more room for cheeseburgers. It's hard to believe they where that good. Better than the pizza anyway.
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

They probably are not that good. Its like camping where at some point dirt taste good :wink:
The seat selection section was not open yet when I checked.
[JiF]Lonewolf
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lonewolf »

I'll have to see what I can muster when the time comes. What is going to kill me is the price of the new roof I have to put on this spring.
You must be young and stupid before you can be old and wise.