I'm getting it!

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Rush Server
[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

I'm getting it!

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

I just ordered this today, I decided to buy the boxed product rather than relying on a download.
The boxed product is more than £10 ($15) cheaper than the download. Go figure.
Looking forward to playing something new.
I'll post my user name when I'm set up & running.
I gave up waiting for BF43 to come out. :evil:

Ha ha ha! Good old Amazon. Just had the email to say it's shipped. That's less than 2 hours from placing the order. :D
Last edited by [JiF]Lt Gav on Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[JiF]Cesar
Forum User

Re: I'm getting it!

Post by [JiF]Cesar »

Bought it today. On Xbox. IS there anyway of playing together? (Xbox and PC?)
                                                          ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
Gnome-father
Forum User

Post by Gnome-father »

Wonder when that happen, Cesar :) Then we could fight togheter on PS3 and Xbox 360 and PC!
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

[JiF]Cesar wrote:Bought it today. On Xbox. IS there anyway of playing together? (Xbox and PC?)
Unfortunately no - there was talk of Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising being the first multi-platform game but it didn't happen (it is one DIFFICULT game)

but I have read rumours (note the U :roll: ) that Battlefield 3, which is currently in development will be X-platform and XBox,PS3 and PC/Mac players will all be able to play on the one server
Consoles will only support small & medium maps (24-32 players) whilst Computers will be able to paly on small/med/large maps and will support up to 64 players.

But I have also read that BF3 will be a PC only game so its hard to know who to believe
Chack out this site for updates
http://bf3nation.com/
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

[JiF]Cesar
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Cesar »

Ok.

Played some squad rush, just now. And when i defend, i go as a recon with the Thompson. Put some C4's by the box, hide in a bush, and kill enemies the tries to activate a bomb. :twisted:
                                                          ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
Gnome-father
Forum User

Post by Gnome-father »

You pre-ordered it from gamestop?
[JiF]Cesar
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Cesar »

Bought the limited edition from Platekompaniet.
                                                          ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Post by [JiF]Mike »

Just played a few minutes of the single player... pretty cool stuff.
ImageImage
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

[JiF]Cesar wrote:Ok.

Played some squad rush, just now. And when i defend, i go as a recon with the Thompson. Put some C4's by the box, hide in a bush, and kill enemies the tries to activate a bomb. :twisted:

Oh Cesar ;(

Expacking Flags - thats terrible...

its better to have them on the paths approaching the bases because if you damage the building enough it will collapse on the M-Com station and you lose a shed load of points
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

[JiF]Pvt. Harrick
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Pvt. Harrick »

Got it for the PC opening day, have no friends :sad: ... Already a staff sargeant. What servers are those of you playing on the PC playing on. I found an SoC server and the more preferable 5th Marines Clan server. And collapsing the building is the worst, but after a while, like expacks they just start to go off, the other day i got -30 for 2 tks and -50 for damaging our M-Com :oops: :razz:
"It is well that war is so terrible, or we should grow too fond of it."
[JiF]Lonewolf
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lonewolf »

I played the single player and finished it. I think for the price its a rip off for no longer then what the SP is. As far as the difference between it and MW2 it has MW2 beat for the destruction and the ability to drive any vehicle but I liked the length and game play of MW2 better.

Not tried the MP yet as I had borrowed a friends copy to see what the SP was like and when I get a chance to go over to his place I'll try the MP and then decide on if I want to spend my cash on it or not.

I still haven't bought MW2 yet and I wont until they decide to fix it so its like the other games out there. I was at my friends and he has 2 copy's one for each PC and we went to play a game together and it wouldn't let us on the same server because our skill levels were different. We tried that buddy thing but it still wouldn't let me join the server he was on because it said my skill level was to high so he tried to join on me and it said his skill level was to low so it don't work like it should and I also don't like someone telling me what servers I can and can't play on.

I may get BFBC2 before its over cause I did like the couple of days I got to play the beta but 1 map just don't tell me enough.
You must be young and stupid before you can be old and wise.
[JiF]Cesar
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Cesar »

its better to have them on the paths approaching the bases because if you damage the building enough it will collapse on the M-Com station and you lose a shed load of points
I know, that happens whenn i put them on the walls or very close to the walls. But it has never happened when i put it inches from the M-Com station.
                                                          ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
Gnome-father
Forum User

Post by Gnome-father »

[JiF]Cesar wrote:Bought the limited edition from Platekompaniet.
¨WHAT?! Is Squad Rush relased for everyone! I thought that it took 30 days before it was relased public!
[JiF]Pvt. Harrick wrote:i got -30 for 2 tks and -50 for damaging our M-Com :oops: :razz:
You where playing on a hardcore(as i do most) server, right? :?
[JiF]Hamster
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Hamster »

Hardcore is rather difficult and your teammates can also tk you. who has played conquest?
[JiF]Pvt. Harrick
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Pvt. Harrick »

I have played lots of conquest, lots of rush and mostly squad deathmatch! :D :mrgreen: :twisted:
"It is well that war is so terrible, or we should grow too fond of it."