Who?

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Rush Server
Gnome-father
Forum User

Who?

Post by Gnome-father »

Who are playing this cool game? Post on this thread if you are playing it and what you think about it.

I play it on PS3 (hurray!) and my favorite class is Engineer or Recon. My favorite weapon is AKS-74U, Thompson, M24 and VSS!
[JiF]Cesar
Forum User

Re: Who?

Post by [JiF]Cesar »

I play it on the Xbox. Got it today, so not sure what i like best. But, i get the most kills as an Assault.
                                                          ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
[JiF]Uncle Stinky
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Uncle Stinky »

I'm playing on the PC. My player name is Uncle Stinky, and I have added the [JiF] clan tag to it.

So far I have mainly been running around, dying and wondering who the heck got me. My situational awareness defintiely needs to improve.

My favorite weapon is the assault gun with rifle grenade --it is sweet sending those 'nades into windows and rooms. Too bad they run out so quickly.

I just wish there was a decent manual with the game. I am still trying to learn all the options, and of course as soon as I stop to figure something out BAM I'm dead.
Gnome-father
Forum User

Post by Gnome-father »

Well, assualt its not mine...like more destroying tanks...and snipe.

Today my squad where all shot down with a M24 on Laguna Alta. I where a Recon and i could see 6 moving "shadows" on the top of the...(windmill? Or...that building with a Control Point south.) from the train station CP and got them all(3 Recon, 1 Medic and 2 Engineers) without a miss...the bullet drop isn't hard for me :P
[JiF][AARP]Grimp

Post by [JiF][AARP]Grimp »

[AARP]Grimp
Gnome-father
Forum User

Post by Gnome-father »

After i unlocked the XM8 Prototype i enjoy(love) the assualt class :viva:
[JiF]Hamster
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Hamster »

I mostly play as a recon i unlocked all all the gadgets and rifles for the recon. my favorite weapon is the M95 sniper rifle. mostly every time you shoot the enemy with the M95 rifle you kill them. :shoot:
[JiF]Riceman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Riceman »

I have it for PC and I would have to agree, Engineer with AKS-74u is amazing. I usually stick with Engineer or Medic as I like being a support class for squads due to people typically not caring to revive or drop med packs which annoys me. Then Recon and Assault whenever I'm bored.

I also prefer playing on Hardcore servers, i played insurgency a lot so i find using iron sights and being killed after one or two shots more appealing.

"I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephen Hawking
Gnome-father
Forum User

Post by Gnome-father »

I use a "recoil head shot" trick, which means that when i aim at a guy with the AKS-74U i aim in the middle of the body. Then i hold the fire button down and if he survives, the last bullet(that does the head shot) will always kill him. [img]posting.php?mode=reply&f=43&t=3838#/img]
Sir Die-a-lot
Forum User

Post by Sir Die-a-lot »

Got me a few kills with the engineer repair tool, one being a headshot on a recon trying to plant C4 on my tank. Anybody else yet ?

And I go as SirDie-a-lot.
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

Have only managed 2 kills with repair tool so far, but have started hunting snipers now - ala hUTCHIE - Takes one to know one I guess
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

[JiF]Cesar
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Cesar »

Ooo, gotta try killing someone with the repair tool. Just played a round with that automatic shotgun and the WWII M1911. Got 25 kills and 20 deaths :P :mrgreen:
Rush, i was defending and the map was Port Valdez.
                                                          ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
[JiF]Riceman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Riceman »

I've had a few kills with the repair tool, its especially easy when the enemy bunches up, reminds me of the chainsaw in l4d2 haha. I had my first kill with the medic's paddles the other night. I saw this guy hiding behind a bunker reloading and i though it would be better to kill him with a shock then wasting my bullets. :D

"I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephen Hawking