BFBC2 Preorder

A place to talk about Play Station Console games in general
[JiF]KellysHero
Forum User

BFBC2 Preorder

Post by [JiF]KellysHero »

I preordered the game for the VIP code and have yet to be able to enter the code to get the maps and weapons. Anyone else having that problem?
You've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?
Gnome-father
Forum User

Re: BFBC2 Preorder

Post by Gnome-father »

no, i have heard that theres some that svolved that problem but not how. i haven't entered mine yet because i play on the ps3 in our living room(daddy use it mostly as a blue-ray player) but i want to buy my own 60gb. BTW, my ratio is on 1.43 :P not much but it means that i know how to play it and im not a noob. :hah:
[JiF]KellysHero
Forum User

Post by [JiF]KellysHero »

my ratio is a big fat 0.00. I've yet to even score a kill, and I was even in a tank for a bit! Switching over to the PS3 controller from a keyboard and mouse has been really hard.
You've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?
Gnome-father
Forum User

Post by Gnome-father »

after playing as recon on port valdez i got a score of 2700. 57 kills 4 deaths. used the m24 as close combat weapon. and then my ratio changed to...14.07 OMG! :shock: insane! NOT TRYING TO hijack!
[JiF]Blind Trooper
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Blind Trooper »

It is a rough transition, no doubt. Having less precision control has been tough, as well as less capabilities to talk :/
"We are about to witness the inverse relationship between the number of answers you give me and the number of times I stab you." ~BM

Gnome-father
Forum User

Post by Gnome-father »

mom and dad has decided that they are going to buy a slim and i will buy the 60gb in our living room! :viva: Now i can enter the VIP code! (they will buy a slim because its more silent and not a little-brother-finger-print-magnet :lol: