MAG

A place to talk about Play Station Console games in general
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

MAG

Post by [JiF]Mike »

Anyone playing MAG? It's the only game I have for my PS3, and I'm getting quite addicted to it. The people that are playing seem to actually try to work together. I just need to figure out some sort of headset....
ImageImage
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Re: MAG

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

Mike I've seen this but not played it 256 player coop right!! and you can be a general
what's it like?

If you have a bluetooth headset for a cell phone you can just use that - just sync it with your PS3
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Post by [JiF]Mike »

[JiF]zougathefist wrote:Mike I've seen this but not played it 256 player coop right!! and you can be a general
what's it like?

If you have a bluetooth headset for a cell phone you can just use that - just sync it with your PS3
I like it so far...I've only been in 64 player battles and they've been pretty fun. The first time I played and the match started I was in awe at seeing how many people were running twards the fight!

I finally found a cord to charge my old bluetooth headset! Gonna give it a shot tonight. :)
ImageImage
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Ok, looks like I will cancel my pre-order for BFBC II for PS3 and get this insted

Why, I hear you ask...? - because no-one I know has BFBCII and Battlefield 3 is in development and looks astounding and I want to play MAG.

Who's with me?
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Post by [JiF]Mike »

lol... I'd love to get BFBC2, but I've spent quite a bit of money already! My wife might divorce me if I spend any more on the PS3 right now!

If I hadn't just bought Mass Effect 2 and renewed my live subscription for a year for the XBox a few weeks ago, I would seriously consider selling my XBox. I like the PS3 that much!
ImageImage
[JiF]KellysHero
Forum User

Post by [JiF]KellysHero »

So what is MAG?
You've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

MAG - Massive Action Game

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/y5XXo-8Pbwg&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/y5XXo-8Pbwg&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
-Nietzsche

-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

[JiF]Smuckers
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Smuckers »

Looks like alot of fun. I need alot more time trying to use the controler though. I got PS3 for xmas with modewarfare2 and i find it real hard to get used to. :(
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

yep it looks amazing, but no ps3 in my home onyl the good old ps2
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

[JiF]zougathefist wrote:Ok, looks like I will cancel my pre-order for BFBC II for PS3 and get this instead
Hmmm,

After playing the demo of BFBC II this weekend for 7 hours straight, I can confidently assure you that I will not be cancelling my pre-order - this game is INCREDIBLE - the movement and the feel of it have been updated from the Beta.
I finished in the top 5 of every round I played except one, which is pretty unheard of from me.
Truly I am a Ninja!
-Nietzsche

-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Post by [JiF]Mike »

I tried the BFBC 2 demo this weekend too and was surprised how good it was. I may have to pick it up myself.
ImageImage
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

What is your PSN ID mike?

Mine is
Zougathefist
-Nietzsche

-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Post by [JiF]Mike »

Andracedis ... I think.. :)
ImageImage