Battlefield Bad Company 2 Update

A place to talk about Play Station Console games in general
HURRICANECUB
Repeat Visitor

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Update

Post by HURRICANECUB »

From the Battlefield Blog:

How To Access "Squad Rush" at Launch
North America: All customers that pre-order from GameStop (local retail store or website) on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 will have an Exclusive Access* for 30 days to play the "Squad Rush" gamemode and any friends they bring with them. This means you can always play with your friends if you have the Exclusive Access* never forcing you to split from them, plus those that have this Exclusive Access* are a bit more popular... even if only for 30 days. ;-) *This game mode would be automatically unlocked for everyone after 30 days.

Rest of The World: No Exclusive Access, as this mode would be unlocked day 1 at no extra cost and you can also invite any of your American buddies to play as well.

:pada: :pada: :pada: :pada: :pada: :pada:

-- Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:45 pm --

:viva: :viva: :viva: :viva: :viva: :viva: :viva: :viva: :viva: :viva: :viva: :viva: :viva: :viva: :viva: :viva: :viva:

Demo Update
Update...

North America Demo Tomorrow, Feb. 4.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
DICE INVITES PLAYSTATION 3 GAMERS TO GET INTO THE BATTLEFIELD: BAD COMPANY 2 DEMO ON FEBRUARY 4
Stockholm, Sweden – February 3, 2010 – DICE, an Electronic Arts Inc. studio (NASDAQ: ERTS), today announced that the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system players in North America will now have access to the Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2 demo* on February 4. Available via the PlayStation®Network, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 has been recognized by critics worldwide for its incredibly detailed, huge sandbox environments, vehicular warfare, destruction, and squad play. Its dedicated servers that allow for smooth, seamless online play help it stand above the competition.

The Battlefield: Bad Company 2 demo features Port Valdez, a new vehicle focused map where up to 24 players can compete against each other in the game’s Rush multiplayer mode. Players have access to five land and three air vehicles including Main Battle Tanks as well as the fast-moving Quad Bikes and Mobile Armored AA. The fight is also packed with plenty of infantry combat fought alongside the waterline towards a great oil industrial landscape in the Alaskan mountains.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 will be in stores on March 2, 2010 in North America and March 4, 2010 in Europe for the Xbox 360® videogame and entertainment system, PlayStation 3 and the PC. The Limited Edition can be pre-ordered now on all platforms at no extra cost, with participating retailers worldwide (while supplies last).

:pada: :pada: :pada: :pada: :pada: :pada: :pada: :pada: :pada: :pada: :pada: :pada: :pada: :pada: :pada: :pada:
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2 Update

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

Get it while its still hot!!

[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OynCAQDvVyA&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OynCAQDvVyA&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

This is footage from the BFBC2 Demo currently available (apparantly this will close on 24th Feb???)

[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K8AupzYU2P0&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K8AupzYU2P0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

This is even better - Leaked footage of the WWII mission available in the singleplayer game
Not this link will soon disappear as EA are getting this footage removed as soon as they can - it is leaked from an interview with some Polish actors who voiced some of the parts.
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Post by [JiF]Mike »

hmm..now the big question ps3 or pc...
ImageImage
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

do you have 1943 on PS3?
if not, then get 43 for one platform and BFBC for the other
link
I would suggest 43 for the PC
cos then I'll have a compadre on PS3 :)
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Post by [JiF]Mike »

I have 43 for the PS3. :)
ImageImage
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

darn - my conniving plan has failed...
-Nietzsche

-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

Gnome-father
Forum User

Post by Gnome-father »

[JiF]zougathefist wrote:

[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K8AupzYU2P0&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K8AupzYU2P0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

This is even better - Leaked footage of the WWII mission available in the singleplayer game
Not this link will soon disappear as EA are getting this footage removed as soon as they can - it is leaked from an interview with some Polish actors who voiced some of the parts.
I think you are controlling haggards granpa because on BF1943 on an small island its written in the sand: Haggard Was Here. A BIG MYSTERY :?
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Gnome-father wrote:
I think you are controlling haggards granpa because on BF1943 on an small island its written in the sand: Haggard Was Here. A BIG MYSTERY :?
I would deny this but I don't know who Haggard is so I'll just play dumb
-Nietzsche

-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

Gnome-father
Forum User

Post by Gnome-father »

[JiF]zougathefist wrote:
Gnome-father wrote:
I would deny this but I don't know who Haggard is so I'll just play dumb
Haggard is that crazy anti-tank guy from BF:BC who's mad about gold.

And how mad about gold:

Bad quality but still funny :hah: :lol:

AND btw, here's the Haggard Easter egg on BF1943!

[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Oh right,

I only played the demo for BF:BC not the ful game
-Nietzsche

-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

[JiF]Pvt. Harrick
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Pvt. Harrick »

Got my copy today, for the PC, looks to be pretty good :D
"It is well that war is so terrible, or we should grow too fond of it."
[JiF]KellysHero
Forum User

Post by [JiF]KellysHero »

got my ps3 copy today, and it is tough. didn't play BFBC1, so still getting used to it all.
You've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?
Gnome-father
Forum User

Post by Gnome-father »

I WILL GET MY COPY FOR PS3 TODAY! I PRE-ORDERED THE LIMITED EDITION! :viva: :viva: :viva: :viva: :viva: :viva:

See ya on the battlefield! :papa:
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

[JiF]KellysHero wrote:got my ps3 copy today, and it is tough. didn't play BFBC1, so still getting used to it all.
Can you play 2 player co-op like on CoD, I'll be on Friday evening/night GMT and should have the game by then
I also just got Street Fighter IV so I'll be playing that for a bit too this weekend
-Nietzsche

-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

Gnome-father
Forum User

Post by Gnome-father »

I DIDNT GOT THE GAME! :shock: I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THAT STUPID RETAILER ANYMORE! :mad: :shoot:

-- Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:39 pm --

i will get it tomorrow, i will get it tomorrow. Cool down, Gnome. I will get it tomorrow...

-- Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:42 pm --
[JiF]zougathefist wrote:
[JiF]KellysHero wrote:got my ps3 copy today, and it is tough. didn't play BFBC1, so still getting used to it all.
I'll be on Friday evening/night GMT
if i get...i mean, see ya on the field tomorrow Kellys and Zouga! :papa:

-- Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:06 pm --

I GOT IT TODAY, I GOT IT TODAY!!