Mass Efect 2

A place to talk about games in general
[JiF]Pvt. Harrick
Forum User

Mass Efect 2

Post by [JiF]Pvt. Harrick »

Mass Efect 2? Just wondering if anyone has played the first of the two, I think it looks like a pretty good game, unfortunately thought its rated "M" so I can't buy it, however, I know how I can get it, If anyone would provide feedback on the game or the last one in the series, it would be appreciated, this is coming out on January 26th for North America but i not sure about when in Europe.
"It is well that war is so terrible, or we should grow too fond of it."
[JiF]Lonewolf
Forum User

Re: Mass Efect 2

Post by [JiF]Lonewolf »

I played Mass Effect and loved it. I'm not much for RPGs but this is a cross between an RPG and a FPS and just as soon as I can afford it I'm going to get #2 to see how it continues and what changes have been made. I would suggest that you get the first one and play it before you get #2 as from what I understand its different but kinda takes off from where the first one ended.
You must be young and stupid before you can be old and wise.
[JiF]Kyle
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Kyle »

Lonewolf is right. Mass Effect 1 rocks, and according to my cousin the 2nd part is even better. I'm donwloading it right now, gonna give you some detailed review soonest... :D
"I divide the world into two kinds of people: those who like me - and those who can got to hell..."
[JiF]Cesar
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Cesar »

Kyle you bought it or.....? :P

Im getting it for Xbox, since my computer wont hold it.
                                                          ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
[JiF]Kyle
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Kyle »

Got it for computer now, really great. Looks even better than before and you can continue playing right where part 1 ended - with your saved ME 1 character of course! :D
[JiF]Cesar wrote:Kyle you bought it or.....? :P
Make an educated guess, Cesar... :lol:

Kyle
"I divide the world into two kinds of people: those who like me - and those who can got to hell..."
[JiF]Cesar
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Cesar »

Yeah i got it for my Xbox yesterday. It's awesome!

I did expect a bit more of the RPG-side, but, im an RPG-fan.
                                                          ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
[JiF]Lonewolf
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lonewolf »

ME 2 is wicked. I have been playing it for the last few days. Like Kyle said its great that you can start #2 right where #1 left off and import your character from 1 to 2 so you don't have to make a new one.

-- Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:19 pm --

Not sure how far anyone is but I'm close to being done. I did see a statement in the game that said the choices you make in ME 2 will greatly affect how ME 3 will play out. Hmmmmm ME 3 can't wait.

-- Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:55 pm --

Finished the game and it is awesome. I'm going to play it again and do the jobs that I didn't do the first time to see what the difference is. I can't wait for ME 3 now, this game is just like the episodes for HL 2 that gets ya and then drags you along for long wait for the nest one to come out.
You must be young and stupid before you can be old and wise.