Banned

Use this forum to post questions about banning or general problems with any of the JiF servers. It will help if you can provide as much information as you can (i.e. server, player name, IP address, date/time, map, etc.)
pilotjr
New User

Banned

Post by pilotjr »

I tried getting on your server today, and it said that I was banned. I havent played BF42 since before Thanksgiving...or even longer then that. My 8 year old kid has been playing some BF42 and he got me banned from TLB's server as well. I was hoping that you could find out what happened as to why there is a ban or if there is a mistake.

Thanks
[JiF]corn
Forum User

Re: Banned

Post by [JiF]corn »

The admin who banned you will respond,sometimes it takes a day or two.
[JiF]Daterminaytah
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Daterminaytah »

im not sure if this pertains to this ban but im sure it probably has something to do with it

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3091
[JiF]Sgt Shellshocked
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Sgt Shellshocked »

No , this ban is more recent and is currently being discussed in the admins section
pilotjr
New User

Post by pilotjr »

I asked my son about it and he said that he was going to make his own server and asked players to join in it. Is this right?
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

running a server on his comp is possible but with more then 4 people joining he wont be able to play too.

pilot we will get back to u soon via personal message, when u get it read it completely and follow the rules that will be written in the pm.
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
[JiF]Gib

Post by [JiF]Gib »

Hi Pilot,

I banned your login because (you say it was your son again) of the advertising of another server, asking others to leave the JiF server and come play on your new server. When I said that's not cool and against the server rules(as it is on most servers/clans/communities) I was told to shut my pie hole. Given the fact that this is the 2nd or 3rd ban I was not going to tolerate anymore and made it a perma ban. I will lift the ban on you 1 last time but should it happen again then I will ask Tissueman or the like to remove your account from our forums as further requests will not even be looked at. Kid's, especially 8 year olds should not be left unattended on a computer connected to the internet...

That said, tonight when I get home I will lift the ban and you're welcome to back on but remember that if there's a next time, I will request your even removed from the forum in addition to the keyhash ban.

Thanks,
Gib
[JiF]Navy_Seals
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Navy_Seals »

ummm how many times you been banned from this server?
[JiF]Mentat
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Mentat »

Please don't post in these threads unless you have something to add to the resolution of the issue. Thanks, have fun out there...