Forum User

Re: Server mode/mod change schedule

Post by [JiF]pop51 »

I agree Brick ,that would keep us from having to set coop maps all afternoon
[JiF]Mike
Site Admin

Post by [JiF]Mike »

It's been noon for a long time, but since it waited till the map ended it would happen for a while longer. I think part of the problems we've been having with map cycle not switching properly is because of the waiting for the current map to end. I can make the change happen anytime.
ImageImage
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

[JiF]Sgt Shellshocked wrote:Oh right, I know who you mean now , the holiday scam voting guy , gotcha :shh:
Yes yes its true, I know you have missed me tormenting you from afar. I need to get the gun oil out and clean the rifle!

My attention has been distracted by BFBC2 on my PS3 - I have a group of friends that play most days and its too much fun to pass up at the mo!
Add to that my laptop has power supply problems (loose connection at the back) so it is unreliable unless on a flat surface.

However I am getting a new (2nd hand) computer in a couple of weeks so I promise to come and snipe you again! - at least until mini-Zouga arrives and I get swamped by baby wipes and nappies (that's diapers for the Yanks).

Plus there is the vietnam mod for BFBC2 and Red dead Redemption - so many games so little time!!!
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

[JiF]Sgt Shellshocked
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Sgt Shellshocked »

Hey Zouga try and join us on the new BG42 Mondays , I'm sure that there will be rich pickings for you :)