Training map server: I am really confused.

Topics about EA's Battlefield 1942 game
Gnome-father
Forum User

Training map server: I am really confused.

Post by Gnome-father »

Ok, i see that training server video, and i can see some maps. Maps with turbo cars race, and maps with much cool stuff. Btw, i would like to get the moded maps at the clan movie. And which custom maps is it on the training jar?
[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Re: Training map server: I am really confused.

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

The modded stuff we did on the Official JiF vid we made were hosted on someone else's computer. Great fun with virtually indestructable vehicles.
Took a lot of time to get some stunts right, like expacking cars to fly over the river on Market Garden, had to hit the explosions at just the right time & oh where to put them in the 1st place.
The Jeep racing maps were part of an official download from the BFCL who used to run online tournaments. They are now disbanded so the maps are not available from their server. I do not think they come in the custom map pack. We may have to get Mike to make another map pack to download them from his site where the custom maps are stored.
Gnome-father
Forum User

Post by Gnome-father »

Thanks gav! I think i found a mappack at fileplanet with the hilltop derby map. I downloaded it on grandpa and grandmas old laptop(2006) but i dont have it here. I dunno actually where it is and whats the name was. It was on the training maps topic.

-- Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:18 am --

A guy asked for what the name on a turbo car map. And it was hilltop derby. Btw, why is BFCL down?

-- Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:18 am --

A guy asked for what the name on a turbo car map. And it was hilltop derby. Btw, why is BFCL down?

-- Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:38 am --

Here is the topic:viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2569
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

BFCL has closed due to lack of interest
and because their site was hacked like 5 times in 12 months. plus some of the admins had a falling out so its gone
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

Gnome-father
Forum User

Post by Gnome-father »

:D i forgot something! What mod did that guy used for that expack flying thing? Sorry for a TOO late post!