Hiii JIF`S

Please introduce yourself here after you have joined the forum so we know your not a bot. Thanks! Once you have introduced yourself your permissions will be upgraded.
[JiF]corn
Forum User

Re: Hiii JIF`S

Post by [JiF]corn »

Glad you jumped on the Forums.
Browse around,there are a lot of cool and useful threads // posts.
The most useful posts being in the Doughnut section :hah: :roll:
uncle
New User

Post by uncle »

I understand u folks, if u dont want to join liga bc of maybe bad ping150-250, thats the only thing i understand.
We in eVo, and most teams in liga, plays only liga bc we like the fun, AND thats keep the bf 42 even longer alive, to have fun with.
Look all those clans are in liga :-) 52 clans

But ofc i respect ur opinion, im just trying (hard ;-D) to tell ya, liga keep bf42 alive, much longer :-)
Se ya all out there :-)
Last edited by uncle on Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

i think we understand what your trying to tell us and maybe one day we'll play some matches but right now we are setting up some internal matches to get all the jiffers back to gaming and also a jiff vs non jiff match to get the regulars to stay with the game and not ask santa for something else next year
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
uncle
New User

Post by uncle »

[JiF]FrenchAfroman wrote:i think we understand what your trying to tell us and maybe one day we'll play some matches but right now we are setting up some internal matches to get all the jiffers back to gaming and also a jiff vs non jiff match to get the regulars to stay with the game and not ask santa for something else next year
KK, GL with that :-)