Survival of the mod.

Topics about Battlegroup 42.
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Re: Survival of the mod.

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

then i would say sunday between 6 pm to 11 pm(euro time) thats when all the bg42 guys are playing, also all the admins and guys who created the game.

i dont think there is a best map, they have over 50-75 maps so mostly u play something different. but shell has spend some time playing maybe he knows
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
[JiF]Sgt Shellshocked
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Sgt Shellshocked »

Hmm it's difficult to name a best map because there are so many good ones. I like flying the rocket fiiring Mustangs on Market Garden or being an allied pilot on Anguar. For fast and furious tank battles try Battle of Brody and for a great infantry scrap take a look at Meredet Bridge. :)
[JiF]corn
Forum User

Post by [JiF]corn »

[JiF]Sgt Shellshocked wrote:For fast and furious tank battles try Battle of Brody and for a great infantry scrap take a look at Meredet Bridge. :)
Meredet Bridge is where you intoduced me to the deadly 88. :evil: :shock: :faint:
You should introduce Gnome to it by having him on opposite team. :twisted:
[JiF]Sgt Shellshocked
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Sgt Shellshocked »

Oh yes I remember now Corn , you got a big surprise when the monster gun opened up. There are 2 88mm Flak guns on the meredet bridge map mind. :lol:
Gnome-father
Forum User

Post by Gnome-father »

Ahhh!! The download speed is still on 20kb/s! (Cries) i think its the router or the firewall. If its the router, i will not be able to change anything. Grandpa dont like that i m exploring it. :lol: But do you guys know how i can fix the speed? Post here or on the slooooooow download speed topic. I hope you know the reason!
[JiF]Kyle
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Kyle »

[JiF]FrenchAfroman wrote:then i would say sunday between 6 pm to 11 pm(euro time) thats when all the bg42 guys are playing, also all the admins and guys who created the game.
That's right - but it pretty much excludes me then... Nevermind, I'll find a way to play BG again :lol:

Kyle
"I divide the world into two kinds of people: those who like me - and those who can got to hell..."
Gnome-father
Forum User

Post by Gnome-father »

Ok, tomorrow i will try to uinstal some games and download and instal BG42!
[JiF]philippe
Forum User

Post by [JiF]philippe »

Hi guys

Would like to go on Bg but my maps are not working....no time to see the problem with dowload...try to soonest.

bye :papa:

Philippe
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

To speed up the D/L of BG try getting it from a Torrent site, it usually comes faster that a standard link
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

Gnome-father
Forum User

Post by Gnome-father »

I dont need any help anymore :) I got BG42 on the home computer and burned it and installed it on the laptop at G&G! ;)
prim plays AA3
New User

Post by prim plays AA3 »

Hi im interested in playing BG as well, where is the best place to obtain this MOD ?
greetings Prim{nl}
Gnome-father
Forum User

Post by Gnome-father »