1st Annual JiF Winter Internationals - INFORMATION

Would you like to have a match or scrim with us? We aren't a competition clan, but we do play well with others.
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

1st Annual JiF Winter Internationals - INFORMATION

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

More to come... :shh:
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

{OTB} The Glimmerman
Repeat Visitor

Re: 1st Annual JiF Winter Internationals - INFORMATION

Post by {OTB} The Glimmerman »

i am in the process of getting a list of OTB admins that have the retail ver of bf1942, and the desert combat mod.
we are interested in playin with/against you's.
our popular server is the secrets weapon demo, but we have a server on bf1942 and desert combat final.
once i get this organized, i will post here with the names of OTB who are interested and who have the appropriate games.
we would also like to see if we could invite some of JiF members to our secret weapons demo for a scim in the near future.
i imagine alot of people still have the demo somewhere on their computer...it is what started all of this..lol
thanks

Glimm.
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Glimm,

we would definitely be interested in a scrim,
we pretty much have a team following our foray into BFCL recently so once you get organised start a new thread and we'll get it organised

ZtF
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

whats is the secret weapons DEMO???? do i have it???
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

I believe he means the SW Xpack2
-Nietzsche

-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

{OTB} The Glimmerman
Repeat Visitor

Post by {OTB} The Glimmerman »

hey guys,
i cant seem to get any otb members to get set up for any bf1942 retail gaming.
some dont have the computer capacity, graphics and whatnot, and most cant handle any big mods
such as desert combat.. etc....
however, im interested in partaking in some battles..... :) and yes...i meant sw xpack2..lol

{OTB} The Glimmerman
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

in the near future(maybe 2-3 weeks if posible) we will have a jiff vs regular match and anyone is welcome to fill up the teams. players limit is 16 on each teams but i dont think we will have that many people but lets see. so make sure to stop by the forums weekly to see if we have any updates yet(maybe by next weekend we will have a date but since our server is moving it could be pushed back alil)
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
TOOKIE GOODNITE
Forum User

Post by TOOKIE GOODNITE »

I would like to help represent the "Independents". I've been waiting to post once until there was some kind of schedule. But winter is almost over. I think 8:00 CST on sunday nights work best for us Americans, but you'de probaly want to move that up to say 6:00 CST so the Euro's could still play.
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

it will be a saturday night cause loads of us Euros cannot play on sundays due to having a job on monday. maybe next weekend cause i m on vacation now so ill try to set it up