Boresight say Hello

Please introduce yourself here after you have joined the forum so we know your not a bot. Thanks! Once you have introduced yourself your permissions will be upgraded.
Boresight
New User

Re: Boresight say Hello

Post by Boresight »

[JiF]FrenchAfroman wrote:welcome to the forums, ive seen u repair my tank allot lately and i do appreciate it, so now with u and rix giving me lil repairs all the time we'll own them all.

guys dont forget #blind trooper is canadian to and so is... dan i forgot his name but we have another canadian who plays every now and then

-- Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:07 pm --

welcome to the forums, ive seen u repair my tank allot lately and i do appreciate it, so now with u and rix giving me lil repairs all the time we'll own them all.

guys dont forget #blind trooper is canadian to and so is... dan i forgot his name but we have another canadian who plays every now and then

-- Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:08 pm --

welcome to the forums, ive seen u repair my tank allot lately and i do appreciate it, so now with u and rix giving me lil repairs all the time we'll own them all.

Thanks FrenchAfroman

It's always a pleasure to assist comrad in combat!

I'm curious on how you choosed this name? Pretty funny :lol:

I remember seein you almost everytime I'm on. Fun to play with!
Always remember your weapon was made by the lowest bidder!
[JiF]Bier
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Bier »

Hi Boresight

Welcome to the forums . I'm also from Texas , San Antonio Glad ya dropped in on the forums . hope to see you on the battlefield soon . :shoot:
.ImageImage
[JiF]CowHide
Forum User

Post by [JiF]CowHide »

Heya Boresight,

A fellow (English)Canadian here, Hamilton/Toronto, Ontario to be exact. I don't think you'll have to repair my tank to often as I usually get blown up 2 secs after I enter it. :shock:

See ya on the field,

[JiF]CowHide
Image Image
"Moo Sarge, I said Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!"
[JiF]Djsmg
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Djsmg »

Another Canadian here saying hello and welcome to the forums (Waterloo area, home of the BlackBerry). I haven't been playing much recently but you will see me pop in from time to time keep from getting too rusty.
I have decided to produce and sell a strong alcoholic drink called "Responsibly".
That way everyone in the country can get wasted drinking Responsibly.
And all the other drinks makers will be advertising for me on their cans with the slogan "please drink Responsibly".
Probably will annoy the government as well.
[JiF]Gib

Post by [JiF]Gib »

Wecome to our fun little corner of the web Boresight. I've enjoyed playing with you on the server. Have you got the special maps downloaded for Monday's Custom Map Night we do? Search the forumns for the post and link.

Gib
[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

Psssst Gib
CMM is cancelled! :lol:
[JiF]Gib

Post by [JiF]Gib »

I found that out last night heh.
[JiF]Top321us
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Top321us »

Hi boresight
Have seen you on the server more and more lately. You are a friendly player and am happy you are here.
That is the best thing about the Jiff server - the friendly people - Hope to see you on the battlefield soon!