Hello

Please introduce yourself here after you have joined the forum so we know your not a bot. Thanks! Once you have introduced yourself your permissions will be upgraded.
Rred
Repeat Visitor

Hello

Post by Rred »

Hello all, Im Rred as you can see, im also a veteran of Bad Company for the ps3, I play the beta. I enjoy FPS's in general though. I play Dragon Age Origins, if you'd like to play sometime, just add my PSN account Re5pOn1BiTy
I also enjoy playing runescape private servers, have for sometime...I think regular runescape does kind of blow...now...Used to way better but thats off subject. Im 18 years old. I played on Battlefield 2 Modern Combat for the ps2, used the same name and also [ATF]Adrenaline That was some fun times, but now better games are out...more graphical updates and such and I enjoy every bit of it. Although some games are stupid. I am a non-conformist conforming to non-conformity.
[JiF]Hamster
Forum User

Re: Hello

Post by [JiF]Hamster »

Hi welcome to the forums.Hope you enjoy it. I play on the playstation too. I play Battlefield Bad company ,Battlefield 1943,the Battlefield Badcompany Beta and other games also. my psn id is d_jazz5
[JiF]zougathefist
Forum User

Post by [JiF]zougathefist »

Hi Rred,

Thanks for dropping by the forums, hope to see you on the server sometime

I'm on PSN (ID: Zougathefist) I play Wipeout HD/Fury, CoD 4 WaW, BF1943, GTA IV and I just got my beta for BFBC2

are you a member of ATF?
He who fights with Monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
-Nietzsche

Nietzsche was stupid and abnormal!
-Tolstoy

Oderint Dum Metuant
-Caligula

[JiF]Sgt Shellshocked
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Sgt Shellshocked »

Hi Rred , welcome to the forums :)
[JiF]corn
Forum User

Post by [JiF]corn »

Welcome to the Forums.
I don't have PS3 :(
Rred
Repeat Visitor

Post by Rred »

I was a member of ATF the clan on Battlefield 2 Modern Combat (ps2). Its long been terminated...i think, i got rid of my ps2 a while back so i don't know if the other guys still play it or not, but yes, im a member.
[JiF]Lt Gav
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Lt Gav »

Hiya Rred

I'm sure I've seen you running round on our server!
Thanks for taking the time to drop in & say hello. Always good to see people from the server drop by & get to know us & what we are about a bit more.

See you out there.

I've seen someone with a name very similar to yours I'm sure.
Obviously not the same chap though.
Last edited by [JiF]Lt Gav on Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rred
Repeat Visitor

Post by Rred »

You haven't seen me, lol. (Implying i found this website myself and just happened to register and post, wanted a good community i suppose.
[JiF]Bier
Forum User

Post by [JiF]Bier »

Hi

Rred Welcome to the forums , I play some of the same games as Hamster on the Ps3 . my Ps3 I.D is bier-ziege .
do you have Battlefield 1942 for the PC ? If ya do drop in on our server one of these days . Hope to see ya on the Battlefield :shoot:
.ImageImage
Rred
Repeat Visitor

Post by Rred »

Sorry I dont.
[JiF]FrenchAfroman
Forum User

Post by [JiF]FrenchAfroman »

some of us do play bf1943 and so on but the main game is 1942 for pc so we would be glad to see u running around with us if u have the possibility
If we make prisons a living hell for them, then we might just be sending out devils once they are released. Cruel methods to achieve discipline are a thing of the past! So, keep on dancing! Byron F. Garcia.
Rred
Repeat Visitor

Post by Rred »

I don't have the game otherwise I would.

-- Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:53 pm --

I don't have the game otherwise I would.